• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by stratonascar

1. S

We Got The Beat - Remixing 1982

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE ROUND 5 Richard Petty - 590 Dale Earnhardt - 588 Jay Jianoran - 549 Darrell Waltrip - 535 Kyle Busch - 532 Denny Hamlin - 520 Harry Gant - 483 Jamie McMurray - 449 Chase Elliott - 411 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 434 Jimmie Johnson - 424 Ryan Newman - 409 Ricky Rudd - 396 Bobby...
  2. S

Seattle - Road Groovin' (BGM: Earth Wind and Fire - Let's Groove) It was a Good Road Race in Seattle as 46 Cars race 110 laps in Seattle the Earnhardt Bros. lead the Field to the Green Flag however Jay Jianoran took the lead midway in the First Lap however Jay Dominated it however Dale...
  3. S

JAR201166: Can't Wait for More However My Next Post will be up later at 4:30 or so, please stand by.
  4. S

RACE DAY IN SEATTLE: JOSEPHINE PLAYS HER NEW SONG Josephine Tutman: So I Know we are in Seattle, So I Prepared a Song for You Lacey Pemberton (Team Manager for FleissCo Racing) (1): Let's Do It Josephine: (singing) When you leave my eyes And I Recognize There's No Way that I Care in this...
  5. S

SATURDAY Jay: Qualifying was over and we started Real Good for CMC-Pinoy West Racing and Jasmine has made a Good Start to Race and so we should do it. Jasmine: Well we can take a chance to race in the Road and so we're excited to race in the road for a Warm Up and we better do it. Jay: So...
  6. S

MEANWHILE ON THAT NIGHT AT A HOTEL IN SEATTLE CMC-Pinoy West Racing made strategy for a Road Race in Seattle so I don't know what the heck is going on. Jay: Well, I Love the Northwest and I always see stuff about the Seattle Jets and Steve Largent on WR and the Seattle Pilots with Ken...
  7. S

BEFORE SEATTLE - APRIL 1, 1982 The Girls are having to get ready to have a Big Race in the Road Couse in Seattle when they met with the Inglemoor Vocal Drll Team as Fleiss Corp Racing decided to perform a rally battle before race day. Jasmine Goode: Well I Really like these Vocal Drill Girls...
  8. S

Milpitas - Freestyling on a Friday Night (BGM: The Kids of Fame - Friday Night) "Friday night's gonna be all right It's gonna be right It's gonna be all right now baby" The green flag is out in Milpitas as I took the First Lap and led 19 before Darrell Waltrip took the lead and stayed on for...
  9. S

THE NEXT MORNING (MARCH 15TH) Ted Kinney: "For the Rhythm Radio Morning News Update this is Ted Kinney" (Traffic Sounder) Sal Castaneda: On the SF26/Rhythm Radio Bay Area Traffic Control Center as we check the latest on Highway 680 in Milpitas with a 2-Car Pileup no casualties were resulted...
  10. S

After finishing 2nd at Fontana and 2nd in two races, Jay Jianoran is anticipating for opening day however a San Francisco Bay Area Big Race is a Bay Area Big Race in SF however I did asked to Bianca Vierra before the Big One Begins Jay: Bianca? Bianca: Yes, Jay Jay: Now our Union City Colts...
  11. S

Auto Club - Sunday Night is a Freestyle Night (BGM: Real McCoy - Another Night) Chase Elliott made the Pole on a Sunday Night Freestyle race in Fontana however Neil Bonnett took the early lead but later Matt Kenseth and Jay Jianoran took a battle but Richard Petty is leading on Lap 176 but by...
  12. S

Tuesday March 8, 1982: Stories from Walnut Creek in Spring Training It was a Clear Day in Walnut Creek as Second Baseman Kristina Schulman is anticipating for Spring Training however she met with Third Baseman Danielle Maltby as she gets her game plan ready. Kristina: Hey, Danielle Danielle...
  13. S

Due to Technical Difficulties of We Got The Beat that we will Remix 1982 in FOFC, Here's What You Missed over on FOFC, Viewer Discretion is Advised. (Cue the Opening Music by Debby Ryan) The Year is 1982... The Year when Air Florida Flight 90 crashes in the Nations Capital killing 78...
  14. S

I Wanna Cheer for the Vikings (in JMF II for the DBOX)

Before we continue on Here's The Rules of the road Quarters: 10 Minutes Spectator Mode (Madden vs. Madden) Fatigue, Injuries, Penalties, Announcer and Play-Clock Game Speed at x9 I'm Planning to the follow the Real 1987 NFL Schedule as Planned And the Stat Site: www.leaguelineup.com/jmf2dos...
  15. S

I Wanna Cheer for the Vikings (in JMF II for the DBOX)

Before we Begin, I Have Bad News: Unfortunately, The FOFC Forum at Operation Sports was ruined because I Can't Log In however I setup to relocate shop at a New Home at NUtopia until the FOFC Forums is repaired so enjoy the storyline as we take a Trip Back to the 1987 in the NFL (using John...