• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Tailback U

1. Tailback U

2019 MINSHEW

I dunno if it’s Kitchens O or baker shitting the bed but sumtin gotta change in Cleveland. I cannot stand watching Baker back peddle and pump fake for the first 3 seconds of every snap anymore.
  2. Tailback U

2017-18 NBA Thread

I almost feel bad for most of you guys that are actual b-ball fans but then I see @bruin228 cry like a little bitch every time I pop into this thread and it’s completely worth it.
  3. Tailback U

2017-18 NBA Thread

I'll never understand how there are like 5 good draft prospects every year but every kid either plays one season of college bball or skips it entirely.
  4. Tailback U

2017-18 NBA Thread

What does that even mean?
  5. Tailback U

2017-18 NBA Thread

It is funny how my friends who are lakers fan hate the warriors with a passion and constantly bitch about them but are now popping boners over the possibility of getting Lebron, pg, and kawhi. If people think the warriors and their fans are annoying, they are really going to lose their shit if...
  6. Tailback U

2017-18 NBA Thread

That they've been able to stick together says a lot about the Warriors team/organization. For as great as LeBron is, he has had some great players on his team but for one reason or they can't seem to stick together. He deserves all the credit in the world for making it to the finals 8 times in...
  7. Tailback U

2017-18 NBA Thread

This was the least fun warriors championship for me. 2015 was my favorite cuz they kinda car out of nowhere and Steph was unreal and they all played so fast tigetger. Combo of the Cavs being shitty and the warriors not having to play great team ball like they had to in the past to win because...
  8. Tailback U

2017-18 NBA Thread

Some of these definitely were fouls, but a lot of them were pretty weak. Didn't hear anybody outside of GS fans complaining about the officiating after this game but I get it.
  9. Tailback U

2017-18 NBA Thread

I would love for somebody to go back and count the number of times Curry has been on the floor over the last two games. Especially last night. Homeboy needs to get some gainz.
  10. Tailback U

2019 MINSHEW

If you pay attention you can see exactly what is going on inside of Manning's head: "Ok leg up and he's gonna snap me the ball." (leg up) "Ok there's Evan running across the field.. wait for it he'll get open.. wait for it he'll get open... wait for it... oh darn it he is doubled ok...
  11. Tailback U

2019 MINSHEW

I've never seen a starting QB that often times looks like he just got signed off the street play for so long.
  12. Tailback U

2019 MINSHEW

Seems as if I may have been a little bit cocky with my earlier prediction.
  13. Tailback U

2019 MINSHEW

Yeah should lead to a thrilling 9-6 OT win.
  14. Tailback U

30 for 30 Thread

The local station is a huge SF Giants baseball affiliate and during baseball season it's like I've been listening to the same station for the last 10 years. Giants win and they look like world series contenders, they lose and they need to make some moves cuz the team doesn't have it this year...
  15. Tailback U

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

one league does punt return yards, which i like because it has less of an impact overall but still makes guys like Tyreek Hill a little more valuable, but I wouldn't like kick return yards - losing a game because a guy has a 50 yard return seems silly to me.