• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by vertigho

1. vertigho

2022 ZAPPE

2. vertigho

2022 ZAPPE

GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT!
  3. vertigho

2022 ZAPPE

4. vertigho

2022 ZAPPE

Zappe vault continued (hit the attachment limit in the prior post):
  5. vertigho

2022 ZAPPE

God bless you Utopia for saving my Pats from years of having their teeth kicked in with Mac fucking Jones under center. Guy is 10-ply. As the resident shitter Pats fan, I can say unequivocally that Zappe has played head-and-shoulders better than Jones all of this season, and dating back to the...
  6. vertigho

Sperg about Motor Racing thread

This is telemetry data from lap 70; Leclerc's throttle was stuck at ~20%.
  7. vertigho

It’s remarkable how bad David Croft and Martin Brundle are. I dislike Croft’s personality, I like Brundle, both they’re both bad at their job. Best summed up by Brundle saying “we didn’t see any evidence of that” when Leclerc said “we’re quick, we’ll get them tomorrow”, after Leclerc cut a 3s...
  8. vertigho

I don't think the map is pointless; it's a representation of the data based on the laps the drivers did. We're also talking fractions of seconds here over an entire lap, let alone within mini-sectors. It just shows where each driver had the most pace on the track on the officially timed laps...
  9. vertigho

The website is in Italian so I'm not clear on the technicals, and there are many graphs displayed, but this seems to be a basic representation of where each team/car is the fastest at RBR (among the big-3). https://www.funoanalisitecnica.com/2022/07/f1-trazione-frenata-f1-75.html
  10. vertigho

Tennis Thread

Kyrgios is a character. I'm sure this is legitimately irritating to play against but it's entertaining to watch and he def got in Tsitsipas' head.
  11. vertigho

I remember checking with 16 laps remaining what the differential Hamilton needed to pull back per lap was, and it was 0.375 (16 laps remaining, Charles had a 6s gap at that point). Leclerc and Hamilton started trading fastest laps in the mid-to-low 1:31s. Hamilton was better at times, but not by...
  12. vertigho

Sounds like it might've been bad luck. Apparently he told race personnel to not tow his car ... but they did. AFAIK if Russell had got back into the car after checking on Zhou and limped it back to the pits, he would've been able to continue.