• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by wolverine318

1. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

All that said, the game is pretty fun when matched with a player of even skill. I've had a lot of good games and have been enjoying it more than last year. I think it helps too that I'm not grinding and making it a chore on myself.
  2. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

Messed with that, but maybe just haven't found the right combo. It is also just some of the games, wouldn't surprise me if there was some built in mechanic to fuck around with that.
  3. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

Agree, I've had much better luck with the 41212. I still feel like a lot of my players stand around and watch, but maybe that is their work rate?
  4. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

I still suck at this game though. I'm better at scoring, but D still sucks. And so many times my defense is woefully out of position leaving loads of space and I can't figure out why. They like to stand and watch. All are on 10 chem.
  5. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

I played the same guy last night! Worst part is sitting through them dicking around because they wont just quit.
  6. wolverine318

2019-20 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

It was worse before all the brickwork on the outside.
  7. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

First team I played after my placement was about the same, had Ronaldo, Dybala, and two of the classic dudes or whatever.
  8. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

I'm pretty crap at defending so far. I feel like the AI's defensive CBs smarts are pretty bad as my guys routinely stand there and watch players run by and lose their shape.
  9. wolverine318

The Bowl Thread

If anyone is interested in a bowl pick 'em, $25. PM me or whatever.
  10. wolverine318

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

At least we get to celebrate one win this weekend!
  11. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

Won a game, have 1 more placement match since two got disconnected and didn't get counted. I took some time and put together a cheap German League 1 squad.
  12. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

I'm so bad. I played two placement games and lost 3-0 and 8-5! I need to get my team and tactics set though, playing with a 48 chem team sucks.
  13. wolverine318

FUT TROG 20!

Now that were a couple months in, how is the game compared to last year?
  14. wolverine318

Major League Soccer Thread

That over goal looked easily offsides. No?
  15. wolverine318

Major League Soccer Thread

Had to Google puto. Was not disappointed.