• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 WBL Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Holy shit I didn't even watch, that looked like an awesome game. Torres should have stayed in, that really sucks. OOTP's decision making is so suspect

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yes Okada had a no no until the 9th then Beanpole shit the bed again. Hopefully you guys can finish the WS tonight. Looks like another Buffalo-Amsterdam series.

Lloyd Carr

charlie-getting-pshyched-hq.gif

Lloyd Carr

Robles gives up 12 hits and 5 runs. Keep him in.

Torres gives up 4 hits and 1 run. Take him out.

OOTP. how does it work?

Lloyd Carr

Either I win the series and lose to Amsterdam, or I lose to False Bay. If False Bay is going to run a train on my pitching, Amsterdam is going to kill me.

Ready for that off-season.

Lloyd Carr

I put in Borrett instead.

Will still give up 10 runs.

Edit: It looks like jd has Kasib going and he is at 81%. Should we wait for jd to make sure he really wants to do that?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I put in Borrett instead.

Will still give up 10 runs.

Edit: It looks like jd has Kasib going and he is at 81%. Should we wait for jd to make sure he really wants to do that?
He said go until their arms fall off but that is almost an auto loss. We'll wait to make sure.

doh

So I make $6m, win 91 games go to the NLCS and my budget is projected $12m less. If this holds, you'll see a dohrampage for the ages.

EDIT: I have a Jim Unknown owner. That's probably it @OU11

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
What's probably it? New owner? Nah there's no way you'll go down 12M. They dont update through the playoffs in my experience

doh

What's probably it? New owner? Nah there's no way you'll go down 12M. They dont update through the playoffs in my experience
I have a new Jim Unknow'd owner I think is it. Don't know if that's an easy fix but would help me a bit.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Jobs, man. Where is @GR8 2 B FL G8R when you need him? Jobs are an illuminati conspiracy to keep a man from playing the games he needs to play to deal with the servitude the illuminati has forced him into. Is GR8 active on this incarnation of Utopia? Is there any other board beside this one? I'm afraid to check.

doh