• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WG's Vidyas

Lloyd Carr

I meant Orlando was being a dick.

Oh, haha.

mr_burns.gif

Lloyd Carr

@Lloyd Carr Thoughts on my Buffalo talk?

I actually took it to heart and am thinking about what to do. You're absolutely right that I should take a look at the outfield and figure out how to get better defensively. Widineev at -15 ZR hurts, and same with Enquist at -13. But overall, I think Buffalo was in the top 3 in defensive efficiency last year (could be wrong) in the SL.

As of right now, my plan: Widineev in RF, Garner in CF vs. RHP and on the bench vs. LHP, DLS in CF vs. LHP and 1B v. RHP.

Garner has the ratings to be an average CF, and he's solid against RHP, so I think I might give him a shot there. DLS also has the potential to be an okay CF, so I'll try him out there part time as well. The big concern on DLS would be an injury. But you're right that Widineev shouldn't be in CF anymore, so I've got to do something. I know he has to be an everyday starter, so I'm going to have to put him in RF if I want to make my defense better.

Gonnett would be a nice addition to CF, but he's a LHB and I already have a LHB that might be able to play CF in Garner. My long-term plan is to hope Garner can play CF and learn to hit LHP, so after this year when DLS leaves, I can throw Frank Farmer in at 1B everyday, Widineev at RF everyday, and Garner at CF everyday.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I told osick it would be cool to do live with like a chat so you guys could get info or take questions. Probably a waste of time doe haha. What you guys did was cool.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
I told osick it would be cool to do live with like a chat so you guys could get info or take questions. Probably a waste of time doe haha. What you guys did was cool.
Totally sounds fun.

All credit to Osi who came up with the idea for this. We did a test run last weekend and it was fun too.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'd love to come on with Wendell any time.

Yankee likes my pick? Fuck.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Another thing, Fred Smith can play LF easily. RF is a 45 already and you generally can add 5-10 to that for LF. So he is LF/1B and can probably do decent in RF

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
we really need to figure out the team names for these feeder league teams. I'm gonna make the Oklahoma Wheat Kings this weekend.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah I agree. I'm gonna pull out a bunch from the prewbl leagues, though we can all throw in some names if we want since there are a bunch

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I might make a UBL section in either college or HS. I have all those logos still IIRC, so it would be kind of cool to have the history there