• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

ACC Basketball

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is a good game. Watched gtown earlier and wanted to submit my life to the blizzard. College bball can be so ugly

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Attacked the Duke zone very well. 6/9 from 3 is very uncharacteristic though, I expect K to adjust accordingly. Gonna need Caleb Martin to come back otherwise State is only 6 deep

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That's still 3 years, but I'm all for it. State should be playing Duke twice every year.

fsuprime

Noles Gonna be fun to watch this year

Isaac is very good and koumandje has filled out, depth is much better than last few years too tournament team for ham

Wolfman21

This nc state team sucks so much. if dennis smith jr is a lottery pick then this is the worst draft ever. best pg coming out of nc since paul and wall? lol

Wolfman21

Dsj finally showed up at end of game and OT. i think its more of a coaching issue than a player issue. our offense sucks and there is no communication on defense

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Looking at the stat line of Abu and Kapita, having watched none of the game but that shit is unacceptable. I don't know if that's DSJ ball hogging or shitty game planning. Not sure I care to find out.

Wolfman21

Looking at the stat line of Abu and Kapita, having watched none of the game but that shit is unacceptable. I don't know if that's DSJ ball hogging or shitty game planning. Not sure I care to find out.

Abu is fucking terrible right now. like, worse than he was as a freshman. hes a little better at shooting free throws and hes extended his range some, but hes become soft as fuck inside. gets bullied by smaller players and has feet for hands.

Kapita is just a wild child. if he would just slow down a lil and play within himself...he would be useful. but he just flies all over the place.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State finally gets their 7 foot Turk tonight, not sure it'll make a big difference in the grand scheme of things but I'm all NEERS tonight baybee WOOOOOOO

Neers are terrible though, even State should beat them by 25+

Wolfman21

6 pt win. yurt goes for 5 and 4 and everyone who was holding out hope that hes the missing piece says the season is over

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If State is going to suffer an embarrassing loss it might as well be MAH NEEEERS

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State looks better across the board with Yurtseven in the game. We'll see how conference play goes.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
All the more reason to be impressed if State opens with a win on the road today

Wolfman21

Hate, hate, HATE when we have posessions that are basically dennis smith dribbling for 20 seconds then getting a screen and taking a contested 20 footer. Happens way too often

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm more pissed off at when they keep whiffinh on a big defensive play and letting the guards do whatever they want afterwards.

Wolfman21

I'm more pissed off at when they keep whiffinh on a big defensive play and letting the guards do whatever they want afterwards.

Or watching dsj go for a steal and when he doesnt get it...he just loafs behind the guy letting him walk into the lane.

He and yurtseven have been absolutely terrible this game for two players that are supposed to be lotto picks.

Wolfman21

Gotta be like 10 missed layups today. Meanwhile miami throws faders off the glass that fall right in.

This looks like the same state team we have had for the last 5 years just with different pieces. They do the same dumb shit

Wolfman21

Better? Dont think thats out of this world to expect. Deepest most talented team gott has had and they still play like a bubble team

Wolfman21

Sure i should. I expect them to be top half of the conference with top 5 in the conference talent. If they cant be that, maybe its time for gott to go

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I've had this conversation with you before, not interested in rehashing too much. I'm not arguing that they SHOULD be better. But nothing I've seen in 17-18 watching State basketball suggests other than the fact that talent will be squandered. It sucks but you are setting yourself up for perpetual misery.

We both thought they were going to lose anyway. Doesn't help that it's always in excruciating fashion, but they played one road game OOC and lost to a pretty shitty Illinois. Full team hasn't played a lot together. Not worth pushing the panic button yet anyway.