• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2059 Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
on pace for 60+ doubles and 35+ homers with a double digit ZR in CF...lmao
He is +20 in CF basically every year. He is on pace for like +30 haha. None of that will happen, but he is normally kind of a slow starter.

Lloyd Carr

Buffalo on pace for a worse season than last year, even though I'm better at just about every position.

thanks ootp

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Doh is the cheapest motherfucker alive. I'm gonna go give all those guys real salaries now so they are properly appreciated and paid. DO SIMULATION BASEBALL PLAYERS HAVE RIGHTS?

Speaking of paying minor leagures a living wage and not being a cheap ass, look who is still in the league at 40 and making sure all the Satanic Goats are properly motivated and in 1st place! DERMOTT

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Doh is the cheapest motherfucker alive. I'm gonna go give all those guys real salaries now so they are properly appreciated and paid. DO SIMULATION BASEBALL PLAYERS HAVE RIGHTS?

Speaking of paying minor leagures a living wage and not being a cheap ass, look who is still in the league at 40 and making sure all the Satanic Goats are properly motivated and in 1st place! DERMOTT

To me it looks like you should be thanking him in your profile

osick87

Community Liaison
Perfect sim? :love:osick

DefinitePlumpHuia.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I thought 40 man = major league contract. Are you talking about guys who have never been in the majors?
No. Difference between someone who has a MLB contract on the 40-man and is in the minors vs. someone who is in the minors who was added to the 40-man but doesn't have an MLB contract.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
No. Difference between someone who has a MLB contract on the 40-man and is in the minors vs. someone who is in the minors who was added to the 40-man but doesn't have an MLB contract.

Time to send some of THESE BUMS to AAA.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Jafar is my DH of the future. I've thought about bringing him up and having him bat against LHP because thats Jafar's weak spot...but i don't wanna waste two roster spots on a DH
Brutal man. Dude is 11 off 500 and coming off another great season. He'd probably get hurt again anyway and you can bring the Royal Vizier back up.

Wolfman21

Hes played 150+ games per season every season since making the move to DH. He wouldn't get injured.

Someone give me a prospect for carlos vazquez and ill call Prophet up to be my DH and let Jafar get at bats at DH and LF for the next few weeks/months

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hes played 150+ games per season every season since making the move to DH. He wouldn't get injured.

Someone give me a prospect for carlos vazquez and ill call Prophet up to be my DH and let Jafar get at bats at DH and LF for the next few weeks/months

What do you want for Vazquez and Kang-xi Cao?