• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I want to watch the last few minutes again, gon' hit rewind for the first time probably ever for a ncaa shampship

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Kris Jenkins best shot in NCAA history. Not a bad legacy. It was a no doubter too.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Is that VInce Carter? I pass his restuarant all the time these days on the way to my mom's hospital in Daytona. That resturant has to be failing. Never see cars there. Or the parking is in the back. Sort of a bad location, not a lot around.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I dunno if it was a set play or the guy just improvised but I liked the dumpoff to the trail man alot

I think that was 100% a set play. They knew the Archi would draw their attention and the chubby marksman (47% 3 pt) would get a wide open look.

Actually 38% from 3 on the season. Still good.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
eb4htdnom1l9xtz5payl.jpg

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Is that VInce Carter? I pass his restuarant all the time these days on the way to my mom's hospital in Daytona. That resturant has to be failing. Never see cars there. Or the parking is in the back. Sort of a bad location, not a lot around.

Quick search gives me some conflicting information. Yelpers report the restaurant is permanently closed. Yes a late january 2016 article quotes Carter's mom as very excited about the customers that a new outlet mall in the area will bring. I see the outlet mall being constructed on my drive as well.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Quick search gives me some conflicting information. Yelpers report the restaurant is permanently closed. Yes a late january 2016 article quotes Carter's mom as very excited about the customers that a new outlet mall in the area will bring. I see the outlet mall being constructed on my drive as well.
It closed in late feb.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My FB feed is filled with "Villanova fans" all of sudden.

Number of my FB friends who hold a degree from Villanova: 1

bruin

College product so bad man, bro glad that game worked out cuz I could have been watching the T Wolves play the Nets

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
can't see how one dominant team is good for any sport, even one that no one really cares about
Lsu really squandered an opportunity to become the next great college women's basketball dynasty when they had Simone Augustus and couldn't even make a championship game on her four years there

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

This sucks. Kid really turned his life around. Lost something like 70 pounds and was on the verge of potentially becoming a dominant college 5.

Wolfman21

NC State signs C Omer Yurtseven...believed to be the top prep center entering college basketball this fall. Will need to sort out some eligibility issues coming out of Turkey but most around the program believe it will be no issue.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
NC State signs C Omer Yurtseven...believed to be the top prep center entering college basketball this fall. Will need to sort out some eligibility issues coming out of Turkey but most around the program believe it will be no issue.

Don't worry, something will get flagged on eligibility at some point even if it isn't right away. There's always some club team that will come out of the woodwork claiming he played some game where he received meal money or shoes. The club hopes to get some type of payoff from the school to shut them up.

Wolfman21

Don't worry, something will get flagged on eligibility at some point even if it isn't right away. There's always some club team that will come out of the woodwork claiming he played some game where he received meal money or shoes. The club hopes to get some type of payoff from the school to shut them up.

His coach over there has been claiming for months that he took money.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If people want to get bent out of shape over this stupid shit let's go back to having a conscript military and force everyone to do 14 month like they do in Cyprus. Buzz is a bum and I hope he gets fired and has to clean the floors at Southern XXXposure in Bluefield over this bootlicking shit.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Way too excited to stream the State exhibition game tonight and see what the Dennis Smith hype is about.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
College Hoops starts tonight. I understand nobody cares until March, but whatevs.

I streamed a little bit of both State exhibition games and I had a hard time not getting a little excited. Dennis Smith is legit, the depth and athleticism at guard might be the best I've seen from State, ever. Not convinced there's a whole lot of sharp shooters but the potential to be a top 20 team is there. And they should be up tempo, finally.

They may end up being a middling bubble team anyway, but should be fun to watch at the very least.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Texas is apparently playing some team called Incredible Word, lmao. Is this a church youth team?