• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

120th Annual WBL Wintour Meetings in the UNITED KINGDOM, UK!!!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I threw all my eggs in 6 baskets and then increased my payroll by like 20m and that ho snuck all of them. one sim I looked and he had 10 all of the sudden. he's definitely going to get the late bloomers while we get the 8th grade all stars that stop growing in hs.

You two should learn a valuable lesson - if my PTP @doh is doing something don't waste your time trying to keep up. Travis goes and signs these absolute bums to ridiculous signing bonuses just to waste money and gets saddled with injury cases and busts. At least he realizes it.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I blew my wad too early and will lose out on my co #1 target. I didn't anticipate the late entrance of Orlando.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You two should learn a valuable lesson - if my PTP @doh is doing something don't waste your time trying to keep up. Travis goes and signs these absolute bums to ridiculous signing bonuses just to waste money and gets saddled with injury cases and busts. At least he realizes it.
I've learned all the lessons to learn, but I still love seein those blues and greens babby

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
but for those 4 sims after you sign them you have hope. hope is a powerful thing Mr dufresne

Oh, right now I'm debating sending my good buddy @jdlikewhoa a hall for HIT SQUAD who literally doesn't have a position and would be a AAAA guy if he doesn't reach his potential in all categories. But, to me, right now, them blues and greens are hot babby. :thumbsup:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My IFA year is better, I get to compete against Lloyd, Wolf, jd, and @4 so I'm fueled by extra disdain for my fellow gm

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Well we're full up and have a waiting list for now. If a spot opens up, it will probably be next spring when the new version of the game drops. It would be helpful for your case if you had a nice long run of not saying any racist shit, but I'm not the one who makes the decisions round here either.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well we're full up and have a waiting list for now. If a spot opens up, it will probably be next spring when the new version of the game drops. It would be helpful for your case if you had a nice long run of not saying any racist shit, but I'm not the one who makes the decisions round here either.
you make 1/16th the decision, you're very important

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Eww, 60/60/60 ratings? That never plays well! @NML Need some 55s in there for balance otherwise he's got the mark of the beast.