• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Most of y'all are prolly too young to remember, but the Indians lost 2 pitchers and nearly a third when a boat they were riding in collided with a dock. Shit is dangerous to be going fast at night.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Most of y'all are prolly too young to remember, but the Indians lost 2 pitchers and nearly a third when a boat they were riding in collided with a dock. Shit is dangerous to be going fast at night.

Both of those guys were beheaded, right? I was terrified that was the case here.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Wow at this part of that story.

Fernando Montes, who was the Indians' strength coach, was the first man on the scene after the crash.

He was fortunate. He was supposed to be on the boat.

In fact, he was already in the craft when the men discovered they were missing some fishing gear.

Montes, Olin and Ojeda played the hand game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to see who would have to get off the boat and retrieve the gear. Montes was the lucky loser. He went for the gear. Otherwise he likely would have been killed or seriously hurt.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Holy moly, that bugle version of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" was incredible.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Damn that tribute by Dee is one of the best things I've ever seen in baseball. Reminded me of Loyola Marymount and when Bo Kimble shot his first FT left handed to honor Hank Gathers. What a great tribute.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Joe Buck would have talked right through it. :thumbsup:

I saw the same comment after I read the reddit thread on it haha

dylan-wtf-o.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
:laughing:

That golden retriever brain of his is so immune to pressure. I know spergelord statisticians don't believe in CLUTCH players, but Tebow is so dumb he doesn't know he should be nervous/rattled. He just BELIEVES JESUS WILL GUIDE HIM and that belief is a powerful thing.

Reminds me of a young Douglass Tagg, smacking HRs against @Lloyd Carr's stacked Buffalo team in the playoffs. Douglass, swinging the bat by the wrong end, didn't even know he should be nervous.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I always go to reddit for things like this because I end up watching the 9th inning of game 1 from the 1988 world series. it always has some offshoot of other moments like it or other moments that made the basement dwellers feel human.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I was simply showing fake surprise that a GoBlue comment was stolen from a heavily upvoted comment on Reddit.

the script, OU, the fucking script

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They will lose 2 out of 3 to the fucking Barves, count on it.

CJ_24

edit: nvm. Either the browser does not support the type of video embedded in the tweet, or I am dumb. I'm going to go with the latter.