• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 thread presented by MikeLeachFU.gif

coogrfan

Fun fact of the week: thru 5 games UH has more points scored (221) than rushing yards allowed (210). :grin:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Fun fact of the day: Christian McCaffrey has never scored a Rushing or Receiving TD on the road.

Reactions: cmq

Bdub

Stanford forgot to show up and no Shaw led team will ever come back from 17 down. This game is over

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
i'll be back to bump this, no worries. tennessee and washington will be big flops early, will finish no better than #15-25 range.

giphy.gif

I'll take that bet on UDub, @Brick.

Their schedule is soft.

oineqir.gif

Brick

furd just sucks. hot hogan masked it last year. defense is not nearly what it was a few years ago.

Brick

washington peaking tonight. Oregon gon steamroll them regardless of the wazzu result. perfect setup.

Brick

byu struggling. gonna take a while for new corch to purge all of broncos thugs and change the progrum

Bdub

Mac Brown left to catch a plane with 10 minutes left in the game. Don't think I have ever seen a commentator leave in the middle of a game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What game should I set my TV to for background noise?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Washington, the WR for osu is a beast. He would start for the Titans easily right now.

worst2first

I can't say I'm sad that the Cyclones are running it up the Baptist Bears' buttholes but those BU uniforms are nice.