• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's a 20gb game with 15gb of garbage binary files padding it to just fuck with people with terrible Internet, aka favela bichas

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I have terrible Internet and I got it in 45 min, seriously where do you live?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In an apartment complex so it's probably getting throttled up the wazoo. If I was back home it wouldn't be an issue. I mean we just got our internet fixed as before it was just straight up cutting out and not working at all (I'd have to dl the OOTP file like 4 times) so this is probably an improvement. On the other hand it comes free with the rent so I'm about that life

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is embarrassing for all humans.

If you guys can hold on I'm about 30 minutes out

jdlikewhoa

In an apartment complex so it's probably getting throttled up the wazoo. If I was back home it wouldn't be an issue. I mean we just got our internet fixed as before it was just straight up cutting out and not working at all (I'd have to dl the OOTP file like 4 times) so this is probably an improvement. On the other hand it comes free with the rent so I'm about that life
Y'all live 10 to an apartment. You can't each pitch in $5 a month for first world internet?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jd is a no mic having puta

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
there has to be something with games and this Internet issue, it's really the only time it ever drops. it's been fine all day, first two seconds I'm booted

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not great. We had a few games with total cpu meltdowns. They were in fine form. Scored a few nice goals doe

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I will say that we had a lot of shots in almost every game. They were just mostly wide.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Leroy and G Balls had a couple nice goals. Lots of misses to go with it. Typical buzzed FIFA.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I liked his last no look pirouette that ended up being the game winner

I'll be around pretty much until louisville clemson, then after that again probably

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
When I wasn't passively or actively sabotaging the team I'd somehow enable Leroy to score a ludicrous goal

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
When I wasn't passively or actively sabotaging the team I'd somehow enable Leroy to score a ludicrous goal

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You need to stay wide more often, especially when kella is occupying the middle and the ball is towards midfield at Tom or the AI's feet. Sometimes you drift too far in and when the pass comes it goes in between you both due to the targeting not knowing who to pick so it just picks the defender. You actually did a lot better than I expected. I think it helped you weren't a defender since bombing forward was part of your jerb.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll be around but maybe not until 11 or so

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm watching Luke Cage clown on people for a little bit. I'm Def down for later tho

kingssc

@ me when we're good to go and I'll throw this Louisville game on the 2nd TB so I can root for my over