• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why are you retards incapable of joinign a public party

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Date night for me so if I am on it will probably be late after feeling gr8

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm on, just @ a playa when we get 2-3 more

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sorry, I got ambushed with some BS as soon as you guys showed up. At least I didn't fall asleep on my couch at 8:42.

Liam

Got the game today, so im ready to go all Bo Jackson II and be a star in the Ice Hockey and Soccer world.

Have sent a join request to the club, I used to play with friends on Xbone but that was FIFA 13-15. Usually a CDM but will play anywhere other than Goalie tbh.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So glad we quit the Turkeys, Liam came in on top form today. Leroy hasn't seen service like that since height was OP.

I was super distracted because we just started playing when I was ambushed by company that I didn't know was coming. PS4 is in the living room too so it was a shit show

Liam

Man my internet was awful, i was playing the last game and a half with like a second delay minimum.

But that was fun, be good to play more. Whats the most amount of guys that usually get on?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I would say 6 is probably the max we'd be able to get on at any given time. We've had as many as 10 or 11 before but that was only once or twice. Playing CB is exceptionally difficult, so that's probably a good thing.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm still sick and my fiancee is gonna be out for the night so I'm in tho