• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
I know perfume commercials are horribly incoherent to begin with, but that one with Johnny Depp was in a league of its own.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
0ookZUr.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
He sucks so much ass. Awful coaching and tired excuses. Whatever dirt he has on Korenke and/or other NFL higher-ups must be mind blowing.

Probably involves Goodell, Jerry Jones, Dean Blandino, and Troy Vincent at a Thai Ladyboy brothel.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Somewhat interesting article on Fisher

Cuts him a little slack, but still points out that he's done a mostly shitty job.

I heard that prior to the extension, he was signed through the next year....the 2017-18 season. And apparently this 2 year extension is 2 years from now...so, through 2018-19....and the 2nd year is a team option. If that's true, then it's not really an extension at all.

But who knows?

ZackMills

Have mercy
I've never understood the NFL's obsession for no lameduck corches. MLB is cool with them. Is the NBA and NHL? It isn't like college where players sign on to play for corches. FAs chase money and desirable locations, not if they can play under Jeff Fisher for the duration of their contract.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Every punter should be like this guy and Kris Kluwe who was going HAM at the league on the internet while he still played. You should not be allowed to be a boring ass punter/kicker. At least have a drinking problem. All the greats do! (well at least Prater and Seabass but those guys are fucking good)

DanishDonut0

Seabass the GOAT. I miss what seemed to be his weekly bar fights/arrests. Plus doing a huge dip before kicking 60 yard field goals..

Actually looked at his wiki to see if I could find any of that, didn't realize he was actually born in Poland and was on their U-17s

zoltan

Eh. Adam V is the best and I never see any funny highlights about him.

Prater and Janikowski just have ridiculous leg strength.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I am more interested in Will Smith shooter's trial, but I will keep an eye on this case too. He's obviously going to claim self defense and no duty to retreat etc., but I think he will have a tough time proving he was in immediate fear of death or serious bodily injury if he was inside his car and McKnight was unarmed.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I guess @Brick was right not to honk in New Orleans after all.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Guy who shot McKnight is being charged with manslaughter.

I don't know all that legal mumbo jumbo, but I'd imagine that's prolly for the best, since it would be near impossible to get a murder conviction with the reported circumstances and Louisiana carjacking laws as they are. There really doesn't seem to be much concrete info available, so grain assault and all, but if it was some sort of road rage incident that both sides were involved in, manslaughter would probably be the best charge on which to actually get a conviction.

I really think that's part of why George Zimmerman walked. The state spent the whole trial arguing for a 2nd degree murder conviction, and then at the 11th hour they hamfist on some jury instructions about considering manslaughter as well? Had they approached the case with manslaughter conviction in mind from the beginning, I think they would have had a better chance, especially since Zimmerman instigated the initial confrontation (but it is Florida, so who knows).

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Going to New Orleans and seeing this sign in the cab is actually what made me think brick might be right...

14666123_10103103514908233_3113783030767627544_n.jpg

Apparently you have to remind the denizens of Louisianastan that cab drivers are humans too. The fact that this sign is necessary means some large enough portion of the population believed cab drivers to be subhumans on which it is open season with no bag limits.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Going to New Orleans and seeing this sign in the cab is actually what made me think brick might be right...

14666123_10103103514908233_3113783030767627544_n.jpg

Apparently you have to remind the denizens of Louisianastan that cab drivers are humans too. The fact that this sign is necessary means some large enough portion of the population believed cab drivers to be subhumans on which it is open season with no bag limits.

When we went to New Orleans a few years ago and piled into cabs at the airport, that sign was the first thing we noticed. It was a running joke the rest of the weekend...."if we get hammered and accidentally kill somebody, make sure it's not a cab driver."

Soonerfan09

My favorite Oklahoma road construction sign says something to the affect of "Don't hit our workers! Avoid a $10,000 fine"

Soonerfan09

Also, has Marshawn Lynch narrating the Planet Earth II iguana clip been discussed?

I've watched this about eight times so far. So much gold.
"Oh my God. I been tryin' to get a power for SOOO long."
"It's a good run man, but I'm like uh oh, it might be trouble."
"Lil' babby stiff arm"

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

Wonder what Jared Goff has to say about this.

That's nucking futs. I just measured my own hand and it's an even 9 inches from tip of thumb to tip of pinkie (that is how it is measured, no?) I'm a 5'9" twink. Kaep is a 6'4" monster, but with Deadpool hands? :laughing:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The Will Smith murder trial isn't on TV, but I've been reading a live blog. Shit is lit, fam. @Reel

People in the gallery flipping the bird to witnesses and shit.

Tailback U

Raiders game plan has been horrible on both sides of the ball. Too many passes to start, lot of dropped balls but they should have come out more balanced.

On defense they keep playing man to man and are getting torched.

Tailback U

David Amerson lookin like junior year at NC State David Amerson
Offense hasn't helped them with all the 3 and Out's. And they've been passing 3 and out's so the D has gotten no rest.

Raiders are still in it but they need to get the ground game going.