• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I give up. I'm gonna go do some meth. /tony

NML

kWN48_s-200x150.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
lol, maybe way later when i'm way drunker

NML

Looks like both the clubs (turkeys and whatever the new one was) got deleted

Time to rise up the ranks, boys

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The new old one was deleted? hmmm

NML

I'm guessing they expire if you don't play after a while? I'm pretty sure I was the only one with admin or whatever rights to the turkeys

Making one now

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Almost all the goals from the Turkey reunion last weekend. Took me a while to edit and I can't figure out a good way to get my Twitch archive videos downloaded for editing. @NML do u know?

NML

Almost all the goals from the Turkey reunion last weekend. Took me a while to edit and I can't figure out a good way to get my Twitch archive videos downloaded for editing. @NML do u know?

There use to be twitch clipper sites - you could post the lank and then clip the video as you wanted and download. I'm sure google can help you out but it's been a while since I did one

NML

I'm not home tonight, but I'm down basically any time. Been playing a decent amount lately.

Also, not to corch too much, but that run at 2:05 is a killer. If y'all ever play forward, it destroys the defense. Start drifting back post, sprint towards the front post ahead of the defender.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Can you wash your fucking elbows already? Is that an option? Instead of elbow pads you can choose dried mud?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There use to be twitch clipper sites - you could post the lank and then clip the video as you wanted and download. I'm sure google can help you out but it's been a while since I did one

None of these are very good it doesn't seem. Do you remember the name?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
There are a few like it, twitch streamers have to have a really good way because they cut their streams and put them on youtube.

Maybe this

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I couldn't figure out how to install that one. No manual lol.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
There has to be a reliable and non-malware way since so many cut them to youtube. It's surprising that it's this hard to find though, I did light searching that for anything else would net a few results easy and all I came up with was that reddit post. Maybe look into that twitch subreddit and see if there are some links to good downloaders

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I got the right installer. This one is pretty good.