• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 Off Season Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
So just a heads up

Retaining Salary is a percentage of the deal for every yr of said deal (sans options)
kRjHYHO.png

ebarws6

stAy
Finally got the league file to work and got this ish up and running. I still have no idea what my daily responsibilities are so I might need my hand held until I figure things out

Soonerfan09

I won't be able to access OOTP until Thursday....I made some offers this morning, but obviously won't be able to continue bidding.
Would anyone be willing to help me out for two days until I get everything set up?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
GET RID OF IFA IT IS TOO EASY FOR THE HAVES

[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Lisbon Conquistadors: Signed international amateur SP Alejandro Hernández out of Honduras to a minor league contract with a $4,000,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Signed international amateur CF José Fernández out of Colombia to a minor league contract with a $1,300,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Signed international amateur CF Javier Javier out of Nicaragua to a minor league contract with a $1,600,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Signed international amateur 2B Tanner Cox out of Canada to a minor league contract with a $650,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Signed international amateur SP Jorge Reyes out of Honduras to a minor league contract with a $430,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Seoul Glow: Signed international amateur SP Silvio Berruti out of Italy to a minor league contract with a $2,500,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Las Vegas Pac Men: Signed international amateur SP Paulo Varlet out of Canada to a minor league contract with a $333,333 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Signed international amateur SP Arnaldo Dimm out of Brazil to a minor league contract with a $3,900,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Las Vegas Pac Men: Signed international amateur SP Luke Massey out of England to a minor league contract with a $333,333 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Signed international amateur SP Gabriel Adame out of Chile to a minor league contract with a $3,600,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Buffalo Murricans: Signed international amateur 2B Harry Fairless out of Jamaica to a minor league contract with a $800,000 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Las Vegas Pac Men: Signed international amateur SP Júlio Pérez out of El Salvador to a minor league contract with a $333,333 signing bonus.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Then Yankee signs 7 of them the first sim :laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Do they all just sign really fast now? I didn't even bid on those other two guys that Karl and Kings got cuz I thought there'd be a bidding war.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
They've never signed this fast... nuts.

Anyone got a good D/RH 3B? I need a platoon partner with Elias.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The ballot was so big this time. I even saw someone who last played in the 2040s on the ballot for the first time, for some reason

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I opened the game, downloaded the new file, got distracted and forgot to vote. I tried this year so that's progress and I'm proud of that.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Its crazy that there are players with 500 HR not in the hall.
Dean Juarez has 622 and can't get more than 50%. Ice Box has 596 HR and didn't get in. Robles 513 HR (and a .325 avg) and can't get in.

Raul Robles 283 wins + 3 Cy Youngs.

IMO a log jam right now. I've never voted for more than 5-6 and voted 10 and would've gone 2-3 more.

Wolfman21

lol, my budget went from 190 mil down to 170-some mil. Then just the sim before FA, my owner advised that my budget would be going back up to 190 mil

nice

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Dean Juarez has 622 and can't get more than 50%. Ice Box has 596 HR and didn't get in. Robles 513 HR (and a .325 avg) and can't get in.

Raul Robles 283 wins + 3 Cy Youngs.

IMO a log jam right now. I've never voted for more than 5-6 and voted 10 and would've gone 2-3 more.
Yeah plus Lenny, Naz, Weber, Karp, Roddis and Paz are on the outside looking in. I assume you mean Raul Torres.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
lol, my budget went from 190 mil down to 170-some mil. Then just the sim before FA, my owner advised that my budget would be going back up to 190 mil

nice
That has happened to me. They revaluate now based on predicted revenue.