• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

NML

Award show was actually not bad. They need to move the date up quite a bit tho.

Agreed that it was a weird timing, but they are trying to stay in the news during this break between the draft and free agency starting

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
they woke now. he had a great joke about the okc fans always being with him tho. 2010-summer2016 they would talk all sorts of shit on him.

RUSS-PG-LEBRINIGIN TO LAKERS CONFIRMED

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Wonder if Celts deal for PG already done... order of operations matter so makes no sense for them to pull trigger on deal until after they sign FA players.

doh

Anyone watch some of the 3 on 3 league? I think it has a lot of potential. Some things I'd clean up (make games shorter, less fouls, more 4 pt spots, quicker inbounds after made hoops) but if they could get better names next year and improve it a bit with rules, it could be fun to watch.

sayo

YEET
Anyone watch some of the 3 on 3 league? I think it has a lot of potential. Some things I'd clean up (make games shorter, less fouls, more 4 pt spots, quicker inbounds after made hoops) but if they could get better names next year and improve it a bit with rules, it could be fun to watch.
I lost interest when I realized it was tape delayed.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
slide_381712_4534304_free.jpg

Bucksin04

Chris Broussard didn't vote for Avery Bradley for All-Defense because Devin Booker scored 70 against Boston.

Avery Bradley did not play in the game Devin Booker scored 70 against Boston.

NML

WOJ BOMB yesterday that had already come out is that Boston is trying to sign Hayward and then trade for PG13.

Three weeks ago, I would've said they're blowing their load too early because of Lebron, but Cleveland is really shaky right now. Could be the second time that the Celtics end Lebron's run with the Cavs.

IT, Hayward, George, Brown, Horford with Smart, Tatum, and a couple vet minimums. Good enough to lose to GS in five.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
WOJ BOMB yesterday that had already come out is that Boston is trying to sign Hayward and then trade for PG13.

Three weeks ago, I would've said they're blowing their load too early because of Lebron, but Cleveland is really shaky right now. Could be the second time that the Celtics end Lebron's run with the Cavs.

IT, Hayward, George, Brown, Horford with Smart, Tatum, and a couple vet minimums. Good enough to lose to GS in five.

Or LeJuan in seven.

sayo

YEET
I'm listening to the local show yesterday and the host couldn't believe the overwhelming opinion from fans that they wouldn't trade CJ for Love. "But he's an all star and CJ has never been considered". Nevermind the fact that CJ is younger, healthier, and isn't considered for all star since the west backcourt group is the most loaded group in the NBA. :laughing:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Harden is most effective with ball in his hands so I'm not sure this helps them, or it's just "Morey being Morey".

I'm not going to lie, seeing Chris Paul in an D'Antony offense is going to be fun to watch.

NML

Time to rebuild for the next phase for the Clips. Maybe they think Beverley could be better in a more featured role? One of the more underrated players around, IMO. Also he's hated by OKC fans so that moves him up in my book.

Don't really know enough about the other pieces to say, but I suppose getting Beverley and a pick is better than nothing if you let him walk.

I don't hate it for Houston - that's probably the only guard combo that can matchup with GS (though the rest of the team has no chance). It does allow a heavy turnover guy in Harden to carry a little less of the load, and if you get the rotations right, you could have one of the two on the court most of the game.

At the same time, they definitely aren't beating GS. Are they better than SA?

I despise the "THERES ONLY ONE BALL TO GO AROUND" argument. How many high usage super teams need to get together and win a title for that argument to die?

doh

At the same time, they definitely aren't beating GS. Are they better than SA?
So are they just supposed to close up shop and cower in fear? CP3 is probably the first domino to fall for them. I bet Melo, George or another move is in the process.

This could make the West interesting as hell.

NML

So are they just supposed to close up shop and cower in fear? CP3 is probably the first domino to fall for them. I bet Melo, George or another move is in the process.

This could make the West interesting as hell.

Yeah I'm sure they'll add another piece with their zero cap space and no assets

NML

I already said I don't hate the move. But Houston could basically add one max-level player this offseason by moving their expirings (unless some poor bastard takes that Ryan Anderson contract).

I don't think upgrading Beverley is where I would've went, since he was already such a good fit next to Harden.