• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wife gone. I got strength tonight.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Gold Cup gave me an itch that only this can scratch

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Comic Con was last weekend dummy, take an Uber back to SF

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Are any Mexicans actually good at this game? I have played precisely one game out of damn near a thousand against these kids where I was just soundly beaten, and the guy used some shit ass team like Atlas to do it.

and for context, good at this game != hoofing long balls to confuse the defensive AI

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wow these kids are SO bad. This guy's only goal came on his only real shot, a hit and hope (@chibob) from 28 yards while standing still that Mandanda let float in :laughing:

I trolled the shit out of this guy on this one. Moved all my dudes forward into offside positions and then shot it.

One of my other goals was a Sakho reverse flick header from damn near the top of the box on a 50 yard free kick :laughing:

Then I plugged my mic in and heard Despacito-ish songs playing and this guy yelling at his kids.

FIFA I can never quit u

Reactions: NML

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Made a guy quit in the 33rd

FaS2DP.gif

Reactions: NML

NML

I'm getting on now to run seasons for a bit

Up for clubs or whatever doe. Maybe a 2v2 game if we get enough? Or co-op seasons

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm about to order some pizza and mix a couple drinks, but I'm def down for clerbs again

NML

Dos a Cero vs messico. Nice

13-2-0 headed to D7. Bottom division players might actually be mentally retarded