• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

coogrfan

latest

Skeeter

Uber felon
Looks like arena football to me to me. Don't hate it though. Theme music should be nwo wolf pack. Would be 100x better.

coogrfan

FYI-Imagebam is shutting down at the end of the month. The majority of my previously posted pics will be going with them.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
You mean the Mormon bibs? Not even close. Arizona's new uni's aren't much of an upgrade from last year, but they aren't God awful either. They're just meh.

The only good part is the white jerseys and helmets. Blue and red jerseys are just as garbage as they were before with the horrific contrast. The numbers also look like dog shit and the stripes are bad. They made the blue helmet look god awful. Unless they're going to wear all white every game (thatsracist.gif), they will look like garbage.

Thepro_23

New Cal uniforms look good. Only thing I don't like is the Cal script under the collar. Looks like something out of team builder. Would have liked them to spell out California there.

bruin

Those look cheap. UCLA and UA have been hyping up the release a good amount. Doubt they're leaked two weeks before.

bruin

I dig them. Only real difference is the lighter blue on the script. They've had this shade of blue before in the mid 90's Kareem abdul jabbar era