• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 DRAFT (FUCK YOU JD)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
1slyga.jpg

ebarws6

stAy
Could I get a quick rundown on the basics of what I need to know for the draft, like where can I see slot values and bonus pools etc? If it is more or less the same deal as the MLB then I should be good.

Also, where do I actually make my pick once I have made my decision lol

Soonerfan09

Could I get a quick rundown on the basics of what I need to know for the draft, like where can I see slot values and bonus pools etc? If it is more or less the same deal as the MLB then I should be good.

Also, where do I actually make my pick once I have made my decision lol
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/cgi-bin/ootpou.pl?page=draft
Not sure if you have a login or not yet, but I believe the password is baseball.

As for the other stuff, in-game shows what the prospects' demands are. If you look at SS Ulrich Rosen from the draft pool screen (in-game), his demand says $5,500,000, but if you click on his profile, his Bonus Demand says Slot. I use this to judge about how much a player will demand.

ebarws6

stAy
http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/cgi-bin/ootpou.pl?page=draft
Not sure if you have a login or not yet, but I believe the password is baseball.

As for the other stuff, in-game shows what the prospects' demands are. If you look at SS Ulrich Rosen from the draft pool screen (in-game), his demand says $5,500,000, but if you click on his profile, his Bonus Demand says Slot. I use this to judge about how much a player will demand.

doneski. thanks. team murricans on the clock

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have to wait for LC since he has the pick, so make an offer if you want

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Good picks so far for everyone. JD went with the safer option regardless of if he was aware of Ulrik's nationality. Bryant a good pick too, he vaulted into my Top 4 with his senior season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
My last Swede didn't pan out too well, but Ulrik is somewhat developed already so that helps. Ortiz is the real deal though. That power will be cray in Dam.

osick87

Community Liaison
Pepe Castro will be the latest in a long line of 80 defense SS to disappoint with the bat
If you guys are patient and let him learn all the positions throughout the minors, he'll still be useful. Granted not like you'd hope for a top 5 pick but still.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He'll basically be a HORSE LEE Replacement. We have 4 guys like this already :laughing: but he was probably BPA and maybe he overachieves.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I've been super fast lately with college guys but since he's blocked he'll have some room to grow. That guy you lanked is very solid looking