• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 Season Thread

Wolfman21

Pull exports babby. Pull exports.
Dwight-Schrute-Michael-Scott-Raise-The-Roof-On-The-Office.gif

Wolfman21

sim babby sim

lookin at my schedule over the next 3 sims...i could easily be back under .500 before the end of august....eek

Wolfman21

Solid sim. Like the way things are unfolding for this squad over the next few seasons as long as things go to plan. Though they never do, so its prolly gonna be a shit fest

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Solid sim. Like the way things are unfolding for this squad over the next few seasons as long as things go to plan. Though they never do, so its prolly gonna be a shit fest

Moreso than usual in the desert paradise of Kabul?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
LAWD Halifax has the best pitching staff I've ever seen in the WBL.

2.37 Team ERA? Record is 2.64 by them last year (and no one else has been under 2.80).

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
We are in the middle of a 7 game against Fax in 14 days stretch. We were having a great week last week with a 2-1 series win over NDR, then we got swept by Paintings!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Borg had a crazy first half, but Fax passed us by. Doesn't help that I sold a great starter and arguably my best bat.

Wooly

LAWD Halifax has the best pitching staff I've ever seen in the WBL.

2.37 Team ERA? Record is 2.64 by them last year (and no one else has been under 2.80).
Thanks. I have had a great staff for several years, but this is by far the best. It also helps that I have a pitchers park now. I have a lot of money tied up in this staff too. Of course it never seems to get me a championship anyway.

Wolfman21

2-4 week with 6 games on the road at Hels and NDR with two of those losses being 1 runners. I guess I aint too mad about it