• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066-67 Off-Season

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I went to the rijksmuseum in Amsterdam and was amazed to find it was absolutely filled with WBL history. Most people prioritize seeing Rembrandt's Night Watch and Van Gogh's self portrait, but I was dragging my poor wife deep into the archives of the basement because there room names that hinted at WBL themes!

Here is literally a painting from @OU11's Dutch East Indies Trading Company envoy from Amsterdam made upon first meeting with @Yankee151 in Istanbul. I'm not even shitting you, this painting really does depict the first meeting of the DAM and Istanbul contingents!
2017-08-16.png

That is actually as DAM was leaving the first meeting, the drewn sword is in response to the first blue blanket that was taken back to the DAM

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Nationality:{/td}
{td}Turkish{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
[xtable=skin1|border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Nationality:{/td}
{td}Turkish{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
That ship sailed for me a long time ago when I let Inonu walk after he won us our only title. Maybe ebarws can undo the curse

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That's the other reason I didn't get Hun, Istanbul would have just him instead of Fragata, Augiano, and their next 4 1sts

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Much happier to have the Swede than Ortiz tho. No one was giving up that type of package anyway.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Just locked Ortiz down for the next 7 years at $12m per or something around that number. SAD! I couldn't get him for 10

NML

I look forward to losing Dobbie during this long sim, like Besim and Funk before him

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm bout to resim because I had injuries turned off and also disnt export after finally cleaning up my minors.