• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

S1 WK 11 ADV 12 EDT

LEGEND

They said today our pwr out til the weekend at least. So whenever it's back I'll be on.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Good game, @Walter323. I've never seen someone get screwed by the game so hard. Three fumbles in the first half (quarter?). And then I had two dropped TDs. Weird game all around and ridiculous at the beginning.

Walter323

Good game, @Walter323. I've never seen someone get screwed by the game so hard. Three fumbles in the first half (quarter?). And then I had two dropped TDs. Weird game all around and ridiculous at the beginning.
Made it interesting. I knew one turnover would be tough to come back from, but 3 is almost impossible. Hurts worse when it's 3 fumbles instead of 3 picks.
Oh well, made trying to come back more fun.
GG

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If you had taken the FG at the end of the 1st half, you would've won. :Sweating:

My secondary is so bad. Play off Cover 3 to avoid getting toasted by Washington and the deep third wanders off into space.

Walter323

If you had taken the FG at the end of the 1st half, you would've won. :Sweating:

My secondary is so bad. Play off Cover 3 to avoid getting toasted by Washington and the deep third wanders off into space.
At that point I was so far down I thought I needed the big points and wasn't sure if I would get back in striking distance without it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk