• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 presented by them Ovement

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee Florida game will be super boring because Florida's offense is bad enough that they won't totally be able to rape Tennessee's poor defense. Tennessee will end up losing like 23-16 or something like that. Tennessee is bad and should feel bad about their chances.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Florida is a borderline 6 win team, only propped up by the ineptness of the sec east. If Tennessee loses this week got damn.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, Florida is really bad. Cincinnati's offense looked way better against Michigan than Florida's offense ever did. The same Cincinnati team that struggled against Austin Peay.

Brick

Not compared to last week. Clemson @ Louisville looks like the only compelling Top 25 matchup on paper. Texas @ USC is an interesting inter-sectional game on paper, I guess? I'm not sure if the game will be all that interesting, however.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Gonna LOL so hard if Texas wins. Also Tennessee should do the right thing and donate that trash can to the Irma recovery effort.

bruin

Not compared to last week. Clemson @ Louisville looks like the only compelling Top 25 matchup on paper. Texas @ USC is an interesting inter-sectional game on paper, I guess? I'm not sure if the game will be all that interesting, however.

I could see Texas giving SC a game for maybe a half. Herman playing the US AGAINST THE WORLD card. Also, major letdown game for SC. But you'd think they'd be up for Texas, anyway.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Yeah, Florida is really bad. Cincinnati's offense looked way better against Michigan than Florida's offense ever did. The same Cincinnati team that struggled against Austin Peay.
We might get to score a touchdown if everyone talented on offense would stop getting suspended.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Texas @ USC - the commercials will be playing up the 2006 Rose Bowl ad nauseum. All of the current players were in grade school when that happened, and to my knowledge, none of the current coaches on either side were involved in any way in that game.

Still, I see it as a classic trap game for USC.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Texas defense is fucking dogshit tho, esp against the pass, and has been for years

coogrfan

uhatrice.jpg

After a three year hiatus, UH and Rice meet this Saturday in The Battle for the Bayou Bucket.

eXxjhQL.png

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Also. Tennessee is remarkably a 5.5 point DOG in this game. Sell everything you have and take the points.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Also. Tennessee is remarkably a 5.5 point DOG in this game. Sell everything you have and take the points.
You stupid. Shoop will likely be fired after the game. I bet the Gators run for 200+ yards and score 24+

Wooly

You really underestimate the offensive line of Florida.
I have asked this before, and wondered for years, but why are there so many underwhelming offensive lines in the deep south and Florida. Outside of Alabama and a few Miami teams in 2001ish, it seems like they consistently underperform relative to their talent. Sure they win, but it seems like they just get away with using their sheer physical ability, and don't develop into dominant units, like they should. Look at what Wisconsin does with power running but less talent. Look at what Oregon did with a zone scheme. I wonder what those coaches would have done with the abundant talent in the south.

Mak talked about it once with me, and I seem ro remember him saying it just wasn't an important part of the football culture down there, or something like that.

Thoughts anyone?

bruin

IMG_3208.JPG PAC-12 statement on a missed targeting call on UCLA LB Kenny Young.

Third line is high comedy.

Larry Scott, die.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If it was any other fan base I would know that is a troll instantly, but since it is bammer I am only 50% sure. Ain't no bammer fan, old enough to be in Nam, on Rivals message boards.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Y'all just don't understand how bad Tennessee's defense is and the offense is average at best. They are about to be exposed big time as they get into the SEC schedule.

Lightningwar

Administrator
UF is bad as well. I still give the nod to UT due their RB, a WR, and QB. I also think UT is better in the trenches. But this is going to be a shitshow of a game.