• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 presented by THE GOUT

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
giphy.gif

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
fuck rutgers (!) and especially fuck @Rutgers Mike !! death to Rutgers in'shallah

woooo big game this week, battle for cheap wine trophy!! (Because you keep wine in the cellar, where our teams belong, as they are ((very)) bad; Also unlike good wine, which has redeeming qualities and should be tasted, this game will likely have none and should not be viewed by anyone

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think that one of Michigan or Penn State will lose this weekend. Both on the road. Michigan looks shaky, and Purdue is feisty so far. Penn State playing Iowa at night on the road is really tricky. Penn State looks good, but their schedule has been creampuff soft so far. This could be a rude awakening for them.

I also think Rutgers has a good shot at upsetting Nebraska, but who really cares about that.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
USC travels to California, who is also 3-0.

I predict an easy win, which means it'll be a repeat of 2003, complete with the California student body singing L'Internationale instead of the Star Spangled Banner.

Should honestly be a cakewalk for USC, but it's their first road game of the year, and potentially looking ahead to a tough WSU team the following week (on a short week, no less) could lead to a flat performance, like they did against Texas.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Beating Nebraska isn't an upset anymore. :nebraskaman:
When you've lost 14 straight conference games, any conference win is an upset. Then it again, it could be worse, Rutgers lost 24 straight from 99 to 2003, and it would have been 33 straight if not for an upset of Syracuse in 1999 to save us from another winless season.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
#CalWillGoDownLikeAStone #CalWillGoDownLikeAStone #CalWillGoDownLikeAStone #CalWillGoDownLikeAStone #CalWillGoDownLikeAStone
#CalWillGoDownLikeAStone #CalWillGoDownLikeAStone #CalWillGoDownLikeAStone #CalWillGoDownLikeAStone #CalWillGoDownLikeAStone

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They also looked like shit for the first quarter and would have probably been down 21-0 against a real team.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Nebraska fired their AD. I think this is Mike Riley's last season. Which is probably best for all involved. That was such an idiotic hire.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I assume Frost will be the first guy they go after? Not sure he wants to go back to Lincoln, but it would be great if he took the job and then kept Diaco on as DC for the Civil conFLiCT!

Soonerfan09

I assume Frost will be the first guy they go after? Not sure he wants to go back to Lincoln, but it would be great if he took the job and then kept Diaco on as DC for the Civil conFLiCT!

I didn't consider Frost, but he would be a great hire. I still think Les Mills is the perfect fit for Nebraska. Not in a way that would make them great or anything, but he's the ultimate Nebraskaman in my eyes.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well, first they have to fire Mike Riley... But yeah, Frost is probably the guy. He did pretty damn good at UCF last year, and I would imagine they'll only improve this year.

Oh god, going from Mike Riley to Les Miles? That would be hilarious. Would love to see @bighuskermav's take on that!

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nebraska fired their AD. I think this is Mike Riley's last season. Which is probably best for all involved. That was such an idiotic hire.
Yea that Arkansas State didn't go over so well. writing is probably on the wall for Riley at this point unless he can pull off 8+ wins. Still, seems like an overreaction to me. Should have waited a few games to see if the team rebounded or not

Renegade

Charge on!
Zero fucks given about Nebraska. Frost isn't going there unless they pay him like he's Nick Saban, and he's 7-7 at this point, so they'd be idiots for doing that. And if we have a massive season, he'll have better job opportunities than a school whose glory days are long past and unlikely to return. The expectations are unrealistic, and they will be super unrealistic for the golden boy MNC winning QB to return home.

No illusions about him being here long-term, but I'd put down money he goes somewhere other than Nebraska. He's said he wants to be somewhere that recruits in its back yard, and his wife hates the college town deal. Honestly, I'm more concerned about Arizona State than I am Nebraska.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Well, first they have to fire Mike Riley... But yeah, Frost is probably the guy. He did pretty damn good at UCF last year, and I would imagine they'll only improve this year.

Oh god, going from Mike Riley to Les Miles? That would be hilarious. Would love to see @bighuskermav's take on that!

I never understood the love for Mike Riley, just like the way Kiffin and Sarkisian always seem to land in good jerbs. Riley, likeany others, was a competent coordinator, but wasn't head coaching material. In the times he was HC, he was mediocre to bad.

But yeah, Nebraska is likely to fire Riley (especially after their stumblebum start), but then pick up another guy just as capable of 6-6.