• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Off-Season Thread

NML

LEGGO BOYS

I won't be doing much wheeling and dealing, but I would move Fernando Ramos - he's a DH/1B/not even a corner OF, but he seems to finally be finding his bat. Just now 25. A third round pick is all I'm looking for and I'm sure he'll rake for you. YOUP is going to be a GOAT and will require a decent haul, but I'm open to moving him too.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
LEGGO BOYS

I won't be doing much wheeling and dealing, but I would move Fernando Ramos - he's a DH/1B/not even a corner OF, but he seems to finally be finding his bat. Just now 25. A third round pick is all I'm looking for and I'm sure he'll rake for you. YOUP is going to be a GOAT and will require a decent haul, but I'm open to moving him too.
If he was RH I'd trade for him.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
LEGGO BOYS

What's his arb estimate? May be interested if our owner actually increases our budget

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
they died with radpants immersion
9651e121dac222fdac699ca6d962b84f288c75e6ec120f4a06e3c04f139ee8ec.jpg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
In search of: innings eating starters, CLUTCH hitters, good defensive third baseman (@Orlando bileman).

Can deal: tier two prospects, draft picks, AAAA to fill ur A and AA teams.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Did you like any of my prospects? I feel like we discussed them but can't remember. Still want Armstrong?
I'll do picks. I can look at your prospects. I'm clearing people out, so Armstrong isn't really a fit now.

NML

I'll do picks. I can look at your prospects. I'm clearing people out, so Armstrong isn't really a fit now.

Take a look at let me know. What kind of picks would you need for the two of them?

I think Evan is the better player, but I do like the cost control of Bagshaw

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Take a look at let me know. What kind of picks would you need for the two of them?

I think Evan is the better player, but I do like the cost control of Bagshaw
Evangelista is more versatile, but I think Bagshaw is ready to roll. He balled out in the playoffs.

By two of them do you mean Bernardo and one of the or both Evangelista and Bagshaw?

NML

Evangelista is more versatile, but I think Bagshaw is ready to roll. He balled out in the playoffs.

By two of them do you mean Bernardo and one of the or both Evangelista and Bagshaw?

Both are moving to first for me, haha. Gotta fill the Dagger hole (giggity). And yes, Bernardo (utility infielder) and one of those two

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Both are moving to first for me, haha. Gotta fill the Dagger hole (giggity). And yes, Bernardo (utility infielder) and one of those two
Yeah Bagshaw is more of a 1B. Evangelista can play anywhere. Even at SS he has been solid.

NML

Let's do Bagshaw and Bernardo, then. Evangelista will probably fetch you a better haul somewhere else.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}PERSONALITY{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Is always asking for extra help from the coaches.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Personality Class: Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

I can't tell if that's a good thing or not

Soonerfan09

Brian Brown gonna hit .350 this year. Creswell's savior went southeast and is now helping out UK @NML. Hope he heads my way soon! Oliva done lost his stroke too.

Reactions: NML

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Was there anyone left off of the ballot this year because of the number of candidates? That happened last year, correct?