• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

evil1

I'm not saying that all of college basketball is corrupt, but there is no doubt that a ton of dirty dealings go on. This is one of the main reasons why I hate when people say young players should have to play X number of years in college before turning pro. Why force them to participate in a corrupted system?

Wolfman21

I'm not saying that all of college basketball is corrupt, but there is no doubt that a ton of dirty dealings go on. This is one of the main reasons why I hate when people say young players should have to play X number of years in college before turning pro. Why force them to participate in a corrupted system?

I've always, always, always preferred the baseball method. They can go straight pro if they want out of high school. But if they want to go to college, a minimum of 3 years.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
People in a position to leverage nepotism have a very hard time not doing so, even if it's blatantly unethical.

Skeeter

Uber felon
1393.gif

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
There's people on the Minnesota board wanting them to go after Louisville decommits because they might want to play for Richard. :laughing::laughing: How dumb can you get?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
There's people on the Minnesota board wanting them to go after Louisville decommits because they might want to play for Richard. :laughing::laughing: How dumb can you get?

Well, they are a Nike school not Adidas. The FBI hasn't figured out the Nike money trail yet, so....

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

Fuck you ESPN. Literally one of the best things to be on your airwaves that I look forward to every year. Instead they'll be able to show more fantasy football analysis!

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
UNC completely gets away with it.

I figured it would be a slap on the wrist, but nothing!?

NCAA is such a joke

Wolfman21

So apparently brian bowen has been cleared and can go through reinstatement process at louisville.

Umm, fucking what? Didnt this motherfucker take money?

bruin

Damn...shows a lot about you’ll trashing these kids just because of LaVar..lmao.

We all made mistakes when we were 18, no?

Honestly, they should be kicked out of school. We’ll see.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Damn...shows a lot about you’ll trashing these kids just because of LaVar..lmao.

We all made mistakes when we were 18, no?

Honestly, they should be kicked out of school. We’ll see.
Pretty sure stealing isn't a mistake. Getting drunk and doing some dumb shit or getting a girl pregnant is a mistake. Stealing isn't a mistake. The fact that they did it in China is what is really funny. Lucky for them they weren't playing in Saudi Arabia.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Have they been released? Last update I saw said they were being held in their team hotel and on bail.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
It's pretty awful.

I'm loving this full court press style for State. I have no expectations of it holding up in ACC play this year but nice to see them actually give a shit.

Wolfman21

It's pretty awful.

I'm loving this full court press style for State. I have no expectations of it holding up in ACC play this year but nice to see them actually give a shit.

How woefully overrated is yurtseven? That dude plays so damn soft its ridiculous.

Wolfman21

Bahaha, he just got his shit sent into the 3rd row as he tried a spin move, fadeaway half hook while being guarded by a 6'6 guy. Fuckin pansy.

Also, allerik freeman never saw a shot he didnt like, did he? I can see why baylor wasnt too upset to let him walk. Hes a ball hog extraordinaire