• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG 18

Liam

Which fucktard spent 140k on a scream card?!

The first 2 auctions that ended were at like 170k i think, but they were bid on very early. About half hour after mine went there were auctions being actively bid on at 100k+ but also cards up for 85-90k BIN :laughing:

Liam

I don't understand how you guys manage to make so much money.

I dont know if i posted it already, but before bed i will mass bid like 650-750 on players that will sell higher than that when i relist the next day continuously. "Big name" players, 81+ rated and stuff. I will just keep relisting them through the phone app while im at work and almost all sell every single day

mcnoles

I don't understand how you guys manage to make so much money.

giphy.gif

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I haven't had as much luck lately. But I got the free 10k i posted about and got if valbyena at discard value which is now going for 40k.

chibob

62F7FD0A-ADA5-4D96-A1D2-ACEB2317213D.png

Packed this fella, when’s the best time to sell him?

The hype seems to have dropped down and his BIN looks about 30k right now.

Bdub

Thanks for the ideas guys. Going to start doing more than just selling bronze players.

NML

Thanks for the ideas guys. Going to start doing more than just selling bronze players.

Yeah there’s a million different trading strategies, but that’s why we have so many coins/good players. I think my match earnings are around 200k (although that doesn’t include SB and WL rewards) but my transfer profit is over a million.

Mass bidding is probably the best all around strategy - easy, low risk, and solid money to time ratio. BPM is a very slow grind. Sniping is risky (could spend thirty minutes and get nothing). Long term investing is a little more complicated.

Liam

Anyone played Ultimate on Squad Battles, shit is nuts. I was 3-0 down, scored 1 back and instantly got a popup saying ea cant process your request and i was DC'd...

The difficulty was mental, im sure it doesnt only increase the AI but also decrease the user team too, passing was awful. Balotelli scored 3 headers on me which probably wouldnt go in on any other mode

chibob

Yeh Iv seen posts on Reddit and I’m pretty sure that it debuffs the AI assist on your team and also increase the stats of the CPU team.

So technically your players aren’t playing worse but you have to play better, passes /shots need to be more accurate etc.

Anything above Professional this applies to, anything below and you get the buff.

Liam

Did the SBC for the 2 player packs and got the Luton Town CM IF... Thought I had Sterling when it came up England :crying2:

Liam

Also I will get Elite 1 this time round on squad battles. I think have about 71k with 6 games to play. Not bad, had 2 DCs and 3 losses this week though so that hurts, don't think I'd be far off top 100 if I'd won them all, last I checked I think 100 had 84k, but that was at 11am GMT. Just need to kick up my PPG and score a goal or 2 more in some of my 1/2-0 wins. Next week I'm confident I can make a good push.

Liam

Finished Elite 1, just did the days Halloween SBCs, in the rare gold pack one i got Scream Crouch. He will be amazing with his upgrade. Think i will hold him until he gets it and see if his price goes up for the day. Only going for 20k or so right now... Doubt it really goes anywhere though

ebarws6

stAy
Finished Elite 1, just did the days Halloween SBCs, in the rare gold pack one i got Scream Crouch. He will be amazing with his upgrade. Think i will hold him until he gets it and see if his price goes up for the day. Only going for 20k or so right now... Doubt it really goes anywhere though

I think I saw he gets 80 something pace with the upgrade. Would be a fun card to use in that case

Liam

I think I saw he gets 80 something pace with the upgrade. Would be a fun card to use in that case

Yeah its 85 Pace i think. Would be good to use, pretty funny to see him moving like that, i may even keep him for a laugh and throw him on at the end of games or something.

In my Mega Pack rewards i got Koscielny... Few other players worth a few 1000, probably have about 40k i can sell from those packs. Not a bad day for packs, still pissed about my Luton Town IF though

NML

Anyone sold/bought coins before? I’ve got a busy next couple months and won’t play as much as I have, so I’d rather sell everything and make some money. Have around a million, seems like the going rate is around $12 per 100k.

If any nutopians want them, I’d just do $100 for the million.

NML

TOTY is announced today, so there was a big crash these past few days as people thought it'd be released in FUT today - EA announced last night that it wouldn't so the market is shooting back up.

Invest in literally any WL player and see profit. Gomez was down to 6.5k last night and he's back up to 19k now. I got six for around 15k and I figure they'll be back to 30k by this weekend.

Liam

I have no idea how coin buying/selling works now, I sold some coins to a friend when you could offer trades but that was years ago

Liam

I did the Ultimate scream SBC, cost me about 1500 after i flipped loads of cards while doing it. Sergio Asenjo's lowest BIN at 59 minutes was 3500 and hed go instantly, i picked up 15 with mass bid for 2700. Also flipped some Inigo Martinez for like 6k total profit on his cards and even though its an untradable reward. It paid off, I got Khedira :grin:

Shit my pants when the German flag came up thinking it was Ozil, thankfully it wasnt one of the Benders.

Bdub

I did the Ultimate scream SBC, cost me about 1500 after i flipped loads of cards while doing it. Sergio Asenjo's lowest BIN at 59 minutes was 3500 and hed go instantly, i picked up 15 with mass bid for 2700. Also flipped some Inigo Martinez for like 6k total profit on his cards and even though its an untradable reward. It paid off, I got Khedira :grin:

Shit my pants when the German flag came up thinking it was Ozil, thankfully it wasnt one of the Benders.
Was watching a YouTube guy do that SBC and pull a Bender. If he didn't already have millions of coins I would have felt bad for him.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I've done 4 in the past day, the one above and the first 3 of hybrid leagues, and just about broke even on them all. Roughly 6K ahead. I did get LACAZETTE!!!! errr Giroud in one though. :emo:

Liam

Just after i posted the other day i did one of the other SBCs, cant remember if it was a mexican team or a Portuguese league team and got De Bruyne! Sold him for 280k or something :grin:

I used the coins from selling him to open the promo packs yesterday and broke even, i packed Scream Carrasco and then i got IF.... England.... Jay Bothroyd playing in the Japanese League FML.

ebarws6

stAy
Ughhh EA servers have been effing me over, 5 or 6 times times in the past day I've been disconnected while leading in Squad Battles or Offline Draft. My internet is totally fine too. Makes my blood boil

Liam

I saw today a large number of people were screwed by the servers. Unfortunately all of the Top 100 on SB's seem to be unaffected so i wont be catching them again this week. :laughing:

I just finished of Liga Bancomer MX SBC and got the Gignac special card. I came out ahead too if i got De Bruyne in one of the packs from that league. Not bad at all, will go Mexico and Mexican League for my play around team.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Kind of annoying I have the final hybrid league SBC done but with 99 chem. So I need to play 10 games with this team just for 1 chem.....

ebarws6

stAy
Just got booted from the EA servers again against an all bronze shitty chem team in squad battles. Bout ready to throw my ps4 out the window

Liam

My current team.
Got about 200k. What should I do?
db65616450c8174c6158a795120818b3.jpg

I would recommend trying out Hamsik but you have Gomez at CF and thats where id put him, Hes been ace for me with something like 40 goals in 50 games.

Other solid players for me are Pjanic, Borja Valero, Manolas.

How do you like Higuain?

Reactions: fiz

Bdub

I would recommend trying out Hamsik but you have Gomez at CF and thats where id put him, Hes been ace for me with something like 40 goals in 50 games.

Other solid players for me are Pjanic, Borja Valero, Manolas.

How do you like Higuain?

Not to impressed with Higuain to be honest. Although I don't think I am using him to his full potential in a 4-4-1-1. It feels like he get knocked around in the box to much. Gomez on the other hand as been awesome for his price. Definitely really plays well at CF. IM El Shaarawy at LM has been a bad ass for only 40k. Lukaku at LB has been the best 1,400 I have ever spent. Dude is a tank and gets up the field to help in the attack as well.

Last edited:

Liam

El Shaarawy was the first player i bought. Class player. I have IF Ghoulam and Mario Rui. Mario Rui has been really good for me.

I just did a Gold upgrade and got Oblak. Guess he will come in useful for the La Liga SBC when it comes around.

Liam

just lost on penalties in a draft final, annoying as fuck. I honestly dont understand what im meant to do for them sometimes, got a hand to it, not even a hard shot and it still goes in :crying:

The game finished 3-3 then 5-5 AET. He scored from kickoff 1st ET kickoff then i went right back up and scored off mine. Then i scored from 2nd half ET kickoff and he replied right back too. We both tried fouling each other from the kickoffs every time too but our players just flew by.

Best part of this is my reward was 3 of the 7.5k packs and obviously got fuck all :laughing::laughing:

chibob

Futbin sync came out today, well worth getting the chrome attachment to see how many highly value bronzes you have sat in the club.

Iv made about 50k selling bronzes and silvers today. One silvers went for nearly 10k

Bdub

This game is so broken right now. Anyone can score at the first of the game and from long distance. In close though there no chance.

NML

This game is so broken right now. Anyone can score at the first of the game and from long distance. In close though there no chance.

Learn the low driven shot, that's money from inside the box. Also just barely tapping shoot and aiming for the corner works if the keeper is charging. Chip shots are great if the GK comes out hard

Liam

The SBC Gignac is awesome. Been playing around with a team of pretty much Mexicans but with Gignac up top.

I fucked off Squad battles this weekend, didnt touch it at all. Still got shite in the packs i did earn though, so no different result... still trying to get a weekend off work so i can try a WL.

Liam

Got Cesc Fabulous in one of my Squad or Promo Packs. Anyone use him in game? Thoughts?

I think i read somewhere on reddit that he was just slow and theres better options. Looking at his card, id rather sell and just find someone else. His short and long passing at 91/90 which is good obviously.

It depends on your team, if you were rocking Premier League, i couldnt suggest someone as i dont use them. But a spanish CM i could suggest is Borja Valero.

Or just keep ahold and then when the SBC for Premier League comes round, youve already got someone high rated you can throw in it.