• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 presented by freekbass

Skeeter

Uber felon
Worst week of football all season. Whisky will run all over Michigan.

I expect I'll be exiting early from the Illinois/Ohio St. Game.

coogrfan

Worst week of football all season.

Not for me. Heading to New Orleans to see the Coogs take on Tulane.

galen-the-drunk-dog.jpg

bruin

PAC-12 should move to 8 conference games like everybody else so the conference of champions can have a cupcake saturday like this week.

UCLA at SC not being the last game of the reg.season is criminal.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
PAC-12 should move to 8 conference games like everybody else so the conference of champions can have a cupcake saturday like this week.

UCLA at SC not being the last game of the reg.season is criminal.

Just be thankful it isn't being played on a Friday.

bruin

Bruins play next Friday. Gonna get kilt. Just like the Stanford game a few years ago when they had a chance to clinch the South.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

I wish KLATT would hurry up and visit the 9MM CAFE

Who the fuck cares? It's early November. Miami and Clemson play each other in a month, you retard.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad

I wish KLATT would hurry up and visit the 9MM CAFE

Who the fuck cares? It's early November. Miami and Clemson play each other in a month, you retard.

I hope he sits at my table when he shows up. I've been waiting so long and none of youse guys ever showed up :crying:

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
You guys keep missing the point. It absolutely matters.

Why would we trust the logic of a group of pollsters in December if their logic was wrong in November?

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
And that's where the BCS went wrong. It was perfect between 1998 and 2004. The whining of USC and its' supporters were what prompted the switch to the human polls weighing twice as much as the computers.

-YTC

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
We just need to jettison the G5 conferences and pare the schools that matter down into 4 tidy conferences of whatever size and do champs only, seeded by PUTERS.

CJ_24

And that's where the BCS went wrong. It was perfect between 1998 and 2004. The whining of USC and its' supporters were what prompted the switch to the human polls weighing twice as much as the computers.

-YTC

Wat. FSU getting in over Miami in '00 was a travishamockery of the highest order.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
OU getting in while not winning their conference and getting thrashed in the process was also a mockery. Fuck all you playoff haters.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Wat. FSU getting in over Miami in '00 was a travishamockery of the highest order.

2000 was the perfect season that the BCS was created for. Miami getting in over Washington would have been as large of a travishamockery.

The BCS wasn't made for years like 2005, when any kind of monkey could have selected the 2 teams to play. It was created for years of chaos and ugly decisions. 2000 and 2007 were perfect examples of the types of seasons it was made for. And it worked like a charm.

The only time it failed was 2011, by allowing an undeserving team to have a shot at the championship.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
OU getting in while not winning their conference mockery of a "championship game" and getting thrashed in the process was also a mockery. Fuck all you playoff haters.

Oklahoma was absolutely still the Big XII Champion...conference "championship game" be damned. Oklahoma finished 2 games ahead of Kansas State in the regular season. Even taking that loss into account, Oklahoma still had the better conference record, and should be the recognized conference champion.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Doesn't matter, no one was scoring on OU's defense that night.

You are literally the only person in the world that thinks the BCS was a good idea. It was absolutely awful.

I don't think you know what the word "literally" means.

-YTC

Soonerfan09

Oklahoma was absolutely still the Big XII Champion...conference "championship game" be damned. Oklahoma finished 2 games ahead of Kansas State in the regular season. Even taking that loss into account, Oklahoma still had the better conference record, and should be the recognized conference champion.

-YTC

This is why you can't be taken seriously. OU had no business playing for a championship, and certainly wasn't the BIG 12 champion. OU and KSU were in different divisions and did not play the same conference schedule.

I don't think you know what the word "literally" means.

-YTC
No, I'm fully aware of its meaning.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Conference "Championship Games" are the 3rd worst thing to happen to college football. Behind only the CFP and Brian Kelly.

-YTC