• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

evil1

If the season ended today, I believe the Bills would have the second wild card spot. Unless this rookie has just been killing it during practice, the Bills are essentially conceding a playoff spot.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Maybe with all this Madden cam the NFL is doing, EA will learn how football is supposed to look. :rolleyes:
It's the NCAA cam round chere
319b9146d177500d68ebcef957f0037b.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

bruin

Man, that Alex Smith, boy. Whew lemme tell ya. Putting up 9 points on the 1-8 Giants trying to run the ball in from the 10 yard line with one time out left and 11 seconds left. It’s like Bart Starr out there.

Crown him. Whew.

Wolfman21

Redskins defense stopped tryin midway through 4th Q. Given up 22 pts on NO last 3 drives....gave up 50 yds rushing on 2 straight plays in OT. Fuck these fucks...im this fucking close to turning into a panthers fan like the rest of my family

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Redskins defense stopped tryin midway through 4th Q. Given up 22 pts on NO last 3 drives....gave up 50 yds rushing on 2 straight plays in OT. Fuck these fucks...im this fucking close to turning into a panthers fan like the rest of my family

The FORESKINZ have been a disaster of their own making for almost three decades now. If they fire Gruden and don’t extend Cousins they should just ask to be contracted. Cousins and Gruden are both mediocre but LDS and the FORESKINZ have tried everything and failed miserably.

Wolfman21

The FORESKINZ have been a disaster of their own making for almost three decades now. If they fire Gruden and don’t extend Cousins they should just ask to be contracted. Cousins and Gruden are both mediocre but LDS and the FORESKINZ have tried everything and failed miserably.

Redskins wont be worth shit til dan snyder sells the team or dies. Sadly, since he was a fan and has the ego...itll prolly be the latter...which means ill be like 60 by the time the redskins are worth shit

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Redskins radio call is the funniest shit on the airwaves too. They sound like a bunch of corches for a peewee team.

Doc actually said "well they just gave so much effort today!"

Hahahahaha.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Redskins radio call is the funniest shit on the airwaves too. They sound like a bunch of corches for a peewee team.

Doc actually said "well they just gave so much effort today!"

Hahahahaha.

It’s teally too bad I blew $2K on Records this weekend or I’d have misery Monday blasting during my conference calls tomorrow.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oakland receivers are trash. Roberts is a fucking moron.

Wolfman21

They're not. I'm sorry your team are a bunch of betas and the announcers are man babies. Take your false equivalence bullshit and shove it up your dumb ass. The Skins are the most pathetic pro sports franchise on earth.

Lol. So salty, so salty.

Announcers are all equally dumb. Redskins announcers dumb, panthers announcers dumb, giants announcers dumb, etc etc etc

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oakland is really showing out here