• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schauwn

Does this mean I need to re-offer on FAs and re-fix my minor league system if I just did that off the last update?

Schauwn

Yeah sorry guys. I tried to put everyone on the teams they signed with. I thought I could change the schedule up until opening day, but its a preseason task.
No worries. I’m not worried about the free agents, they were just fliers/fillers for AA/AAA.

The minor league setup is what I really spent my 5 minutes on.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So we are on 2/25 and will sim through ST tonight?

Need to redo my minors too

tenor.gif

doh

Rule change proposal: Injuries on during Spring Training - effective 2070.
I'm actually for bringing injuries back to normal... would make the game more interesting and increase trading. Part of the reason the same teams win over and over is zero variance because there are so few injuries. The @Gooksta Theory.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm actually for bringing injuries back to normal... would make the game more interesting and increase trading. Part of the reason the same teams win over and over is zero variance because there are so few injuries. The @Gooksta Theory.
Killed all credibility at the end there.

Soonerfan09

A lot of no's coming from JV. Not surprising.

doh

Funny the teams that have whined about competitive balance don't want the one thing in the game that would even things out the most.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Funny the teams that have whined about competitive balance don't want the one thing in the game that would even things out the most.

giphy.gif

You must still be living in the sim where there's still 18 teams and one of them has 18 captains and everyone is in blue.

doh

OK so now I see my OD and the holes it has does anyone have any of the following they want to trade?

-- good, solid MR
-- 2B who can hit and field

Where those unicorns at?