• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Walter323

Not sure what you guys want to do. @bruin228 @bluejay13 @LEGEND @NavyHog

We could:
1. Say screw you and fly through the offseason
2. Wait here or at recruiting until Sunday when you get back
3. You could pm blue jay your log in info and he could log on his console as you for each step

bluejay13

We can wait, we couldn't transfer commissioner because I didn't redownload the super commissioner pack and I never deleted the Texas state old league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter323

f2888d423573398a7c2eb9c07b9c9959.gif

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Green.

I will probably be out again this season, but I will keep recruiting. Unbelievable that my tea, lost every CPU game with the talent I had.

Walter323

Did you change them to the triple option?

Apparently vs the cpu it is almost unstoppable in a sim

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Did you change them to the triple option?

Apparently vs the cpu it is almost unstoppable in a sim

I made it Ohio St default and I think the 4-3. This team is so loaded so I should win most of the SIMs.

Walter323

I simmed through the old OD and no matter how talented the team is, they always take a few L's.
But if you switch them to triple option they are pretty much unstoppable for some reason

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Transferred commish to @Walter323 since I'm leaving for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I may be out this whole season because school will be crazy when I get back and then I'll be out of town again.

Walter323

Transferred commish to @Walter323 since I'm leaving for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I may be out this whole season because school will be crazy when I get back and then I'll be out of town again.
just saw this.
Advancing to week 1. Hopefully all the schedules work out as I didn't modify any of them from the console