• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I watched a little UK/KU last night. It was awful. Not sure how people watch this prior to the conf and natl tournaments.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Bol bol? Sounds like me groveling for a hit after waking up with a vicious hangover

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Literally the weirdest basketball game I've ever witnessed.

Minnesota was handling them up 15-20 almost the entire game. About 15 mins left, Pitino and a Minnesota player got technicals and the lead shrunk to about 10. About a minute later there was a scuffle and the entire Bama bench went on the floor and got ejected.

About a minute after that a Bama player fouled out and it was 5 on 4. A minute after that a Bama player got injured and it was 5 on 3 with 10 mins left in the game, Minnesota up about 10.

From then on, Minnesota gave sort of halfway effort and Collin Sexton started bombing 3s and Bama got the lead down to 3 while down two players hahaha

Wolfman21

Literally the weirdest basketball game I've ever witnessed.

Minnesota was handling them up 15-20 almost the entire game. About 15 mins left, Pitino and a Minnesota player got technicals and the lead shrunk to about 10. About a minute later there was a scuffle and the entire Bama bench went on the floor and got ejected.

About a minute after that a Bama player fouled out and it was 5 on 4. A minute after that a Bama player got injured and it was 5 on 3 with 10 mins left in the game, Minnesota up about 10.

From then on, Minnesota gave sort of halfway effort and Collin Sexton started bombing 3s and Bama got the lead down to 3 while down two players hahaha

Bamas 3 players outscored minnesota over the last 10 min. Insanity. How you can play with 5 players against 3 and not just beat the hell out of them ill never know

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Bamas 3 players outscored minnesota over the last 10 min. Insanity. How you can play with 5 players against 3 and not just beat the hell out of them ill never know
Minnesota was being too nice. They just lazily passed it around the perimeter and jacked up 3s at the end of the shot clock until it got closer than 5. Idk why...I would've just stepped on their throats and drove the lane every time, kicking or drawing a foul. Made Minnesota look really bad by not giving full effort lol

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
He makes late night Pac-12 entertaining with his commentary. I usually have those games on for background noise after everyone else in the house has gone to bed. I know big blowout equals more rambling Walton.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Big Baller pulled his kid out of UCLA lol. I bet they are thanking their lucky stars. Not sure what corch is going to want to bring that asshole into his program.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Duke loses to BC
b3e3d86bc3a5ddab785db29b27b6d9a9.gif

Wolfman21

i love all the talking heads are blaming duke's youth.

Grayson Allen - 5/20 while 1/9 from 3.

Yeah....youth was the problem

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Young went from fringe draft prospect and likely multiple year project to early front-runner for POTY and probable lottery pick in the span of 11 games as a true freshman. :scared:

Big 12 play is going to be a grind, though, so we'll see how he does through that. But he's definitely performed way above expectations so far.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah, they definitely share some similarities. Analysts keep bringing up Steph Curry, which seems ridiculous at first, although college Steph Curry and Trae Young is a decent comparison as far as play styles and production go.