• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That's a pretty mild one lol. The level of insanity these people have is eye opening. They all just wait with bated breath for these message board "insiders" to give them another nugget.

They truly believe gruden is coming and that his corching staff will be all former Vols. I mean... dude lol

Brick

They're all idiots and anyone of them proven right by whatever happens will just be confirmation bias.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

giphy.webp

bruin

On Jimmy’s Birthday, too.

Set a good foundation. Program was never the same after the Stanford loss on Black Friday three years ago.

Wasserman Group and Troy Aikman are leading a national search.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Because it will be entertaining no matter what and it shows that Tennessee is committed to trying to get back to the top instead of being cheap and hiring corches like Dooley and bitch jones.

Like I've said, I would prefer patterson, Kelly, or Mullen, but I'm gonna have a lot of fun if they hire Jon fucking gruden. Lol it will be hilarious. I think there is a less than 5% chance that happens though. The key being if espn really is giving up mnf.

My BIL is 100% West Knoxville for life and a yuge Vols fan/hater and he wants Gruden more than anything. Mostly so he can drown in the tears of the Get Blown Out faithful when he gets caught blasting a rail of oxy at Calhoun’s after Florida makes them their bitch again.

PJ Fleck gonna row his boat to Knoxville

Fleck has already turned the passive aggressive Gopher faithful against him, which happened faster than I thought possible. Perfect opportunity for me to impersonate Tracy Claeys and live out my dream of calling the delay trap in the Big 10.

LEACH to Arkansas rumors apparently floating around in Fayetteville. @bruin228

LEACH in Fayettenam would be amazing.

I know I am the only active Vols fan on this board, but y'all are missing out reading the message boards and following the twitters on this corching search. It is the most entertainment I have had from Tennessee football in at least 10 years.

Say what you want about Tennessee, but holy hell Vol fans are nothing if not dedicated. I've never seen it this bad. People at the airport periscoping private jets and shit. Flight tracker is so 2012.

Have they started the Les Miles rumors yet? Last year my neighbor called into the local yokel ESPN station letting them know he saw Les Miles at Murray’s and said Les volunteered he chartered a flight there to the woo the U of M.

Hook me up with these Vols sites. Got a long conference call tomorrow and I’d love to see what the Campbell’s Pool and Spa, Rutledge Pike, and Turkey Creek set have to say about GBO’s next corch.

Last edited:

bruin

Chip’s agent David Dunn flew out to LA to meet with Wasserman and Co. today.

Dunn is a UCLA grad.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Sounds like Kelly will have his pick of the litter when it comes to HC positions. Daddy, Gata, UCLA are all in talks with him.

bruin

Chip was holding off on Florida and was waiting for the UCLA job to open up supposedly. Met with Florida officials on Sunday and will meet with UCLA today.

It’s either Gata or I Blame UCLA.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
CHIP would probably have the best chance of success at I blame UCLA unless Saban is going to retire in the next couple of years.

Brick

This shit is hilarious. Very high demand apparently for a coach who has never beaten a ranked team.
Capture.PNG

gilstein21

if i'm bill clark, i tell uab to go fuck themselves and take the usa job if he can't get any other open job.

DanishDonut0

Don’t get your pirate panties in a bunch because I speak big baller. Has Leach not benefited on Oregon being down? Wazzu is predominately the third or fourth best team in the North. They’ve had their best years since Gesser and still can’t win the division. Facts.

Even when Oregon was good, Wazzu after getting Leach was always the scariest team for Oregon to play outside of Stanford. They never had an answer against that spread offense and probably should've lost the game in 2014.

Renegade

Charge on!
if i'm bill clark, i tell uab to go fuck themselves and take the usa job if he can't get any other open job.

UAB is a better job, especially if they get the new stadium built. It's about whether he has faith in that, but I'd be shocked to see him go anywhere after all the effort he's put into that program.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That would be odd, considering Penn State finally seems to be in a good spot after the sanctions. UCLA is a huge mess in comparison. Why would he want to go there for another massive rebuilding job? I'm not sure UCLA is a better program than Penn State.

bruin

KLATT was on Petros Papadakis’ Show a bit ago. Thinks CHIP to UCLA makes more sense than Gata because of fit and style of play.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Let's not pretend like living in some dumpy ass town has really ever stopped a corch from taking an SEC job, either. I mean Dan Mullen happily moved to Starkville.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Mullen says he is staying in Starkville. So I guess the Vols just gon have go ahead and get Gruden or Petersen. If they hire fucking Brohm or Matt Campbell or some shit, I am giving up.