• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Wolfman21

That's either funny to his team because of his demeaner in the locker room or will make them not trust him. There's really not a lot of middle ground

Already an article put out where luke walton said his teammates have already spoken to him about his reaction.

But Big Ballers gotta keep their face clean!

CJ_24

Mr. Ball is also the youngest nba player to abandon his teammates in the midst of a rumble.

evil1

What rumble? It's the NBA, aka, the hold me back league. Everyone knows that no one is really going to fight (unless you are teammates on the Bulls).

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I watched the game, and LOL at the "scoring" that gave him a triple double. At least 3 of the "assists" came almost 5 seconds after he passed the ball to someone.

-YTC

NML

I mean Smart went 3 for 15 but the Celtics are infinitely better with him on the court than when he’s off. He’s shooting 26% and TAKING 10 SHOTS A GAME

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Had 47 last night on 16 for 22 shooting my lawd

Last night was such a weird game but I have no clue how to preface this clip other than maybe OU is right about Marcus Smart

such awareness, wow. best basketball instincts in the league

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Excited for RUSS to go for a triple-double with a bunch of cupcake shirts tonight in a Warriors 17 point win... THUNDER UP

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
gLoYAgv.jpg

CJ_24

Mr. Middleton: 40 pts (14-26 fg), 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals, and some clutch plays on the defensive end.

Eat ur heart out Mr. RUSS

CJ_24

Who told Sacramento it was a good idea to put "sac" on the front of their jerseys?

. . . wait, when did Zach Randolph start playing for the Kings?

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Pels have a great opportunity to really add some W's to they're win total with all the injuries across the Western conference. They need to take advantage

sayo

YEET
Pels have a great opportunity to really add some W's to they're win total with all the injuries across the Western conference. They need to take advantage
Yep. Portland too. With Millsap, Beverley, and Gobert missing significant time, the race can really tighten up to fewer teams than expected.