• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Pro Clubs '18

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
im about to finally set up a 2nd tv for ps4 use so i can watch thudner/Cs, but im still 20-30 away from being home and eating

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
In but not until probably 10et

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Am ready. Miss OU is out of town so it doesn't matter how ugly this looks

c5X6RX1.jpg

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I just had a legit enjoyable drop-in game at LW. Everybody played their position and I got super lucky on 1 of my 2 goals and dropped a dime that a good CAM finished well. We won 3-1. Probably my best game in years

So nice after puber sprint fests. Getting my guy above 81 will be a grind tho

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah randomly drop in games can be enjoyable. Most of them however are still populated with at least 1 guy on every team who literally just runs into defenders over and over again.

fiz

iswaycool
I played a game at LB and the camera view was disappointing, I'll have to try the vertical view for playing that spot. Assuming that camera is still in the game

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't know how anyone plays on anything but the maximum overhead camera. I think it's called tele. You can't see the available runs/angles nearly as well with the default or lower cameras. It's almost as bad as just staring at your guy as you dribble interminably down the field rather than looking up and/or at the radar to spot open teammates.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I use coop because it's the one you see most of the field with and it doesn't help with not running into defenders

fiz

iswaycool
Coop zoomed out is nice for single player, but for some reason I had it on the pro club mode too. Doesn't really work for that if you play at the back

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Gotta go tele. It will change ur life. Very minimally but still.

fiz

iswaycool
I changed my mind on coop zoomed out. I think it's fine for pro clubs, but the major key is to press the middle pad thing on the controller and it locks the camera on your player instead of the ball

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Saw you sign on but I'd already given up hope

fiz

iswaycool
Just fill out the finishing skill points on your CDM for wicked finesse long shots , nobody suspects it

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
You mokes, was ready.

Had a seasons game that was 2-1 thru 75' that ended 4-4. Ludicrous