• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

ACC Basketball

fsuprime

We just recruit George Clinton's random bastards from around the world since he likes to jam with ham

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Pretty thrilled with how UVa has been playing this year. Really looking forward to the showdown with Syracuse on March, 1st. What a great year to get season tickets.

Thoughts on ACC basketball?
Fuck UVA and this 2014 post

Fight me IRL and not on the internet

Wolfman21

Acc not showing well so far....ND and FSU both thrashed today. Virginia taken to limit by UNC-W. WfU taken out in first 4, VT taken out in rd 1. Eek

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao they might finish under 40

Wolfman21

Hahaha, fuck you sean miller. Take that State dick hard!

For those that dont know, he and his father basically told archie not to take the State job because you couldnt win here and the athletics department wouldnt back him. Fuck you and take all your 5*s, your 7 footers, your #2 ranking AND THAT L back to arizona

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I only saw the last 2 minutes. Good for them.

I have literally heard none of that though, lol.

Wolfman21

I only saw the last 2 minutes. Good for them.

I have literally heard none of that though, lol.

oh, its true. Premium board moderator at pack pride said he called the father to do an interview with him back during the coaching search and the father basically laughed him off. Fuck those guys

and the fact that archie keeps getting blown out up in indiana is poetic justice

mcnoles

Think I am going to hate this player.:Sacred:

EEAQSSJANBSQCWZ.20170918150831.jpg

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Put on this State game and the game has been stopped, all I saw was a South Carolina State player being administered CPR. A SC State player might have just died on the floor :(

Wolfman21

Put on this State game and the game has been stopped, all I saw was a South Carolina State player being administered CPR. A SC State player might have just died on the floor :(

Reports that cpr and an aed was used...so his heart had stopped beating. Apparently it worked however as he was seen moving on his own by eye witnesses before being rolled out on a stretcher.

Prayers to the kid and a huge high 5 to first responders.

Wolfman21

Apparently their assistant coach was who started chest compressions after he collapsed at their bench.

Report from nc state basketball twitter that player was conscious and breathing as he left the PNC. Whew

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Markell Johnson suspended for conduct detrimental to the team, looks like I'm about to watch State lose to UNCG

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Goddammit why I am always right about the bad shit. Especially since they actually got off to a good start.

Wolfman21

nc state set a school record for 3 pointers made against Jacksonville tonight by hitting 19. They beat jacksonville by near 50

Skeeter

Uber felon
Had tickets to that game and didn't go because I didn't feel like watching wsu get destroyed at home. Whoops

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Last night I was stoned to the point that I actually thought I had dreamt Yurtseven's insane performance when I woke up this morning.

Not even gonna bother analyzing that last minute and a half.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Bonzie Coulson (stupid autocorrect) Notre Dame's best player who has been injured for the last month. They have been absolute dogshit since he got hurt.

Wolfman21

Bonzie Coulson (stupid autocorrect) Notre Dame's best player who has been injured for the last month. They have been absolute dogshit since he got hurt.

Yes i know. Matt farrells first game back was today and they were short another player. Being up on any acc team by 30 is great though. And as i said, my comment wasnt directed at this one game in particular. More as im shocked keatts has this team at 6-4 in the conference through their toughest stretch of acc play

Wolfman21

Coach Keatts is the fuckin MAN. Beat FSU 92-72 and were up by as much as 28.

20-9 (10-6). Should just about wrap up an NCAA Tournament Bid which is absolutely fucking amazing

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
My Keatter Meter is at full throttle. Hope Gott doesn't ruin them from the grave!