• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfman21

Props to LRM for winning with smoke and mirrors. How the hell that team is #1 in basically every pitching category is wild to me.

Poor Masaaki Endo can't catch a break. Torn ACL last season. Ruptured Achilles this.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Props to LRM for winning with smoke and mirrors. How the hell that team is #1 in basically every pitching category is wild to me.

Poor Masaaki Endo can't catch a break. Torn ACL last season. Ruptured Achilles this.
Looks like they're 2nd in most every pitcing category to me to me. 5th in bp ERA and BoB's.

Wolfman21

1st in Runs against. 1st in Starters ERA. who gives a fuck about the rest when they have a group of #3/#4 pitchers leading the league in starter ERA.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Roger and Coombes are good. The others... it’s a lot of luck. I’m sure they will regress.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
1st in Runs against. 1st in Starters ERA. who gives a fuck about the rest when they have a group of #3/#4 pitchers leading the league in starter ERA.
They lead the league in DE and 2nd in HR against. Don't give up HRs and have gr8 defense is a good combination.

Wolfman21

They lead the league in DE and 2nd in HR against. Don't give up HRs and have gr8 defense is a good combination.

sure. But his pitchers ratings are shit. Nasser and Matin having ~2.40 ERA combined over almost 200 IP is....haha. Even Borralha. And his catcher has 40 catcher ability. Goes to prove that Catcher ability means jack shit when it comes to pitcher performance

Wolfman21

bring on another top pick baby. All my good guys are wrapped up on great contracts for 5 years and i've got some studs coming up in the next 2 seasons to take starting spots anyways, so drop in budget won't hurt. Lets get some talent in this M'Fer(thats for you fig)

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
MNasser has 5 or 6 pitches. Don’t underestimate a starting pitcher with that kind of arsenal and some range-y outfielders.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
You can have shit rating pitchers if you have a gr8 defense and put up great ERAs. His ERA will go up though. That defense is not as good as the defensive eff. suggests. I think some luck so far.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Arevalo is having a weird year. His ERA is finally below 4, so he has things working better, but he has given up 31 HR already.

Schauwn

I'm not sure how we're doing it either, but I'm just riding this wave as long as it lasts.

We had a slump earlier in the year after starting out hot and dropped to 5th or 6th for a couple sims. I made a couple tweaks and then the team was hot again and now we're back in the playoffs. I fully expect to drop out of the playoffs at some point as our luck runs out, but it's pretty fun for now.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Serious question - do we have anyone on the waitlist? Not going to get into it here but I think it might be time for me to say adios.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Doesn’t answer the question. JAR is threatening to buy OOTP so I might just let him take Miami over.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Doesn’t answer the question. JAR is threatening to buy OOTP so I might just let him take Miami over.
giphy.gif

Wolfman21

what would you guys do with a position player with a DTD finger blister injury? Thats not exactly something i feel the need to bench a 2nd baseman for healing for

Wolfman21

i mean...a blister on a finger though? lol. A pitcher, sure. that shit'll last all season if you dont rest. But a 2nd baseman...meh