• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

CJ_24

Went to the Wild game last evening with my friends. It was nice, but idk, hockey's not really my thing.

That's a fair criticism, but I think they have a better team than last year. It would be nice to see them play well to finish the season.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
That's a fair criticism, but I think they have a better team than last year. It would be nice to see them play well to finish the season.
They are better than last year and they have a shot at the playoffs in a tough division, but at the end of the day, I don't think they are gonna get very far in the playoffs with the BUMS they have in goal. But I probably would have said the same thing in 2010 when they made their run to the finals.

Wolfman21

7 goals total in the 2nd period of that game now. 5-4 canes after 2........it was 2-0 canes when they went into the period

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
There's been a lot of twitter chatter about a trade between the Flyers and Sabres but nobody knows who's moving teams.

goblue96

Countblocks3.jpg

goblue96

BUM ASS Mrazek to Philly for conditional picks.

Upgrade over Stolarz and Lyon. Short term fix to carry the Flyers, hopefully, to the playoffs. He's an RFA plus Detroit is paying half his salary for us. Not a bad trade since we gave up nothing but mid round picks.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Upgrade over Stolarz and Lyon. Short term fix to carry the Flyers, hopefully, to the playoffs. He's an RFA plus Detroit is paying half his salary for us. Not a bad trade since we gave up nothing but mid round picks.
I agree, but Flyers ain't getting anywhere with any of these bums. Elliot, Neuvirth, Stolarz, Lyon, Mrazek, fuck em all.