• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2070 Draft

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Dublin native retiring after this year @Travis7401

[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|665x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|555x@}O'Neill Walks Away from the Game
Monday, July 28th, 2070
Donahey O'Neill said he's incredibly grateful for getting a chance to play with the Dublin Distillers organization, but this season will be his last.

"I'm extremely loyal to the team, but that's why I have to walk away. I think there's probably someone younger and better who can come in and take my spot," the 36-year-old said. "I'm grateful for all the opportunities I've gotten in pro ball."

Lifetime O'Neill has a 101-85 won-lost record with a 4.37 ERA.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Dublin native retiring after this year @Travis7401

[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|665x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|555x@}O'Neill Walks Away from the Game
Monday, July 28th, 2070
Donahey O'Neill said he's incredibly grateful for getting a chance to play with the Dublin Distillers organization, but this season will be his last.

"I'm extremely loyal to the team, but that's why I have to walk away. I think there's probably someone younger and better who can come in and take my spot," the 36-year-old said. "I'm grateful for all the opportunities I've gotten in pro ball."

Lifetime O'Neill has a 101-85 won-lost record with a 4.37 ERA.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

He was a pretty solid rigger for me before @Wooly ruined the latter half of his rigger career by being a cheating cocksucker and then added insult to injury by signing him to win tainted minor league titles. O'Neil made one hell of a AAA pitcher doe! JFC that guy was the worst.

Wolfman21

theres actually one guy i really like at this pick...but i'd be willing to move it as well if someone wants to make an offer. I'll make my pick at 10 PM EST if no one has offered

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This is actually a really good draft class for role players and guys that are solid overall. No real “superstars” but a lot of 15-30 career WAR guys.