• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

Akecheta

So I lose on a blocked XP, a fumble on the goalline, two gimme INTs dropped, and a punt fumble cheese

Wow.

I'll give you the two INTs that were horrible throws by the QB. The punt fumble was not cheese, I just don't kick down the center and I stopped my guys from getting near the ball.

ClevelandFan

I'll give you the two INTs that were horrible throws by the QB. The punt fumble was not cheese, I just don't kick down the center and I stopped my guys from getting near the ball.
7) Do not use flat angle, cross field punts in an attempt to induce a muff or exploit the loose ball logic in the game.

I mean idk if punting line drives across the field is what is being referred to here or not, but whatever.

Cost me about 20 yards that would have been real useful given where the game was at that time.

Can't remember having that much bs in one game, but shit happens.

GG nonetheless.

Akecheta

7) Do not use flat angle, cross field punts in an attempt to induce a muff or exploit the loose ball logic in the game.

I mean idk if punting line drives across the field is what is being referred to here or not, but whatever.

Cost me about 20 yards that would have been real useful given where the game was at that time.

Can't remember having that much bs in one game, but shit happens.

GG nonetheless.
It was not a flat angle, regular height just targeted to the sideline.

IT was a good game, I blocked an XP of Walter's this season as well. I got lucky with the timing.

I'm sorry you feel the rule was broken, I can understand feeling like a bad beat. Losing by 1 point that happened to be a blocked FG

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
What are you calling to block so many XPs? If it's anything but the "block FG" then it's an exploit.

As long as it's not a lower angle pint then you can angle toward the opposite SL.

Akecheta

What are you calling to block so many XPs? If it's anything but the "block FG" then it's an exploit.

As long as it's not a lower angle pint then you can angle toward the opposite SL.
Block FG is what I use. I rush the edge with the deeper player get blocked or offsides 80% of the time.

Akecheta

Same thing you've seen me do in the past. Was never an issue before.

ClevelandFan

Blocking XPs isn't against the rules, but I think that should be reconsidered after the season. Frankly, it's nonsense IMO. Especially at that success rate, that's totally ridiculous.

Akecheta

Blocking XPs isn't against the rules, but I think that should be reconsidered after the season. Frankly, it's nonsense IMO. Especially at that success rate, that's totally ridiculous.
20% blocked kicks? Given the amount of scoring in this league? I get a penalty or blocked by an OL most of the time. Maybe even higher than 80%. But if we're going to reconsider rules based on nonsense how about your RB's breaking 10+ tackles on two runs and 5+ on 2 dozen? That seems pretty crazy too.

ClevelandFan

20% blocked kicks? Given the amount of scoring in this league? I get a penalty or blocked by an OL most of the time. Maybe even higher than 80%. But if we're going to reconsider rules based on nonsense how about your RB's breaking 10+ tackles on two runs and 5+ on 2 dozen? That seems pretty crazy too.
Oh, I thought you said you either blocked the kick or went offsides 80% of the time. I misunderstood.

20% seems lower than reality if you're blocking an XP in every user game.

As for my RB breaking tackles, what rule can be done about that? You talking about editing sliders?

You did have aggressive strip on at least part of the game I noticed. And you basically won the game on the big hit/fumble at the goalline, so *shrug*

Big hits/strips lead to more broken tackles

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Block FG is what I use. I rush the edge with the deeper player get blocked or offsides 80% of the time.

I just saw this. This is fine.

Just a note to pause before auto kicking against you.

I’ve blocked 2 XPs in over 5 years. About a .002% rate.

Akecheta

I just saw this. This is fine.

Just a note to pause before auto kicking against you.

I’ve blocked 2 XPs in over 5 years. About a .002% rate.

Yeah, I will freely admit you probably should vary your kicking against me LOL

I've blocked 2 this season and 1 before I quit.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Akecheta

I reached out yesterday, going to reach out today. No response yet