• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I’m definitely fine with them shipping out almost anyone on the roster but I think a lot of people would say that about their favorite team. Not gonna win a lot with the collection of goalies they’ve had over the last 30 years, unless one of these guys catches lightning in a bottle like Leighton and Boucher did in 2010. It’s not like there are a bunch of good goalie options for them to sign.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I think that was a good call but shit man. These assholes have to straighten out goalie interference and the offsides replays this offseason.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't sleep on the Caps bending over here late in the 3rd. Trots gonna pull Bob with 5 minutes left.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Although the Caps are owed like 3 penalty calls here

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Time to get worked by the Pens. I wonder which random scrub will score 7 goals in the series. It was always Bonino but he's gone.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Time to get worked by the Pens. I wonder which random scrub will score 7 goals in the series. It was always Bonino but he's gone.

I just ask that the Pens win the series at the Phone Booth so I can see the playoff tears of the Caps faithful one last time. Bryan Rust a definite good option for burying 20 goals this series.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Ray, how about my main man Olli Maata?

hqdefault.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wilson is gonna put Maata in the grave again within his first shift, and then the Pens will score 4 goals on the ensuing 5 minute major.

Simo77

Halfway through the 2nd period and Rask has his 1st save of the period. Is Philly looking for a goalie? 4 goals against on 12 shots.

Simo77

Really surprised to see Boston advance with how Rask played all series. Pretty sure he's sub .900. But then again I think Toronto only had 2 shots in the 3rd by the time Boston took the lead. Can't beat him if you don't get shots on. Toronto seemed the moment was too big for them. The 3rd period looked like the first two games of the series.

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Guentzel has a massively punchable face

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sticking to the script. Dominate them the whole game, go up 2-0, then have 3 bounces go against them in rapid succession. They might as well just pack it up and save their legs.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
As soon as the Pens 1st goal went in I actually texted a friend and said "there goes all the momentum, another one is going in soon" and voila. It's almost no fun to even predict this shit anymore lol.

Simo77

That loss was the cliffs notes of every Caps/Pens series ever.

Just got back from being out, gonna watch a good hockey game, 4-0. 4-0? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :emo: