• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

evil1

I am conflicted. I am rooting for Denver to win the series, but Derrick White is a former University of Colorado player.

evil1

DAME >>>>>>> russ

giphy.gif

NML

I’d prefer some better games tonight. Last night was 90% a drag

If ur looking for some hot nba action, I’m going C’s +3, Blazers +7, C’s/Pacers over 203.5, Pistons +8, TATUM over 23.5 p/r/b, Vucevic over 40 p/r/b (which pays 2 to 1)

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I’d prefer some better games tonight. Last night was 90% a drag

If ur looking for some hot nba action, I’m going C’s +3, Blazers +7, C’s/Pacers over 203.5, Pistons +8, TATUM over 23.5 p/r/b, Vucevic over 40 p/r/b (which pays 2 to 1)

Pistons +8 is an interesting choice what's your thoughts behind that one

Last edited:

NML

Pistons +8 is an interesting choice what's your thoughts behind that one

Well I made it when it opened yesterday, because I figured Griffin would play (and he still might). I would only put Milwaukee as about a -5 on a normal night, but if Griffin plays for the first time, and they are home for the first time, in what is basically an elimination game for them - I’d probably push that down more.

In general, people don’t give enough credit to home underdogs. As some sort of reference, the Pistons home record is almost identical to the Bucks on the road (26-15, 27-14)

Brick

CLOWNZANO invoking the 24th bombing anniversary excuse: @Wuf @kella

"Lillard was so good he might have won the game if so many circumstances weren’t stacked in the Thunder’s favor.

Home court. Officiating. A wave of emotion in the arena that came in conjunction with the 24th anniversary of the OKC Bombing."

HOME BOMBING ADVANTAGE

evil1

OKC still favorites to get eliminated in the first round for the third straight year and RUSS trash talking like he just shut down Jordan in the finals

Dude is so unlikeable Dude is so freaking awesome.

If Westbrook was playing a pickup game, he would challenge his man to a game of one on one after the main game was over, and then challenge his guy to a fight. He would win two out of the three.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
CLOWNZANO invoking the 24th bombing anniversary excuse: @Wuf @kella

"Lillard was so good he might have won the game if so many circumstances weren’t stacked in the Thunder’s favor.

Home court. Officiating. A wave of emotion in the arena that came in conjunction with the 24th anniversary of the OKC Bombing."

HOME BOMBING ADVANTAGE
Dude, the offices at Tinker AFB (which is almost downtown) don't even have the OKC federal building bombing on their "durrrr we fighting cause of these turrists" inspirational posters. They probably approve of that attack because it was done by a neo nazi.

Soonerfan09

Dude, the offices at Tinker AFB (which is almost downtown) don't even have the OKC federal building bombing on their "durrrr we fighting cause of these turrists" inspirational posters. They probably approve of that attack because it was done by a neo nazi.
Tinker is nowhere close to downtown.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Well the Thunder finally hit some shots and got to the line. They also finally started going at Kanter with that high Pick and roll.

They aren't going to shoot that well every game so I'm encouraged
RIP (a bowl) city

NML

I mean I get why OKC people would love RUSS. He’s seemingly committed to a small market franchise - which is basically unheard of today - and he puts in HARD WORK WORK

But chasing down Dame once he went to the bench and the game was decided? This shit about refusing to answer this reporters questions? Maybe one of our OKC dudes can shed some light but I found this interesting (if not self serving): https://newsok.com/article/5627448/westbrooks-next-question-act-is-about-control

Inject this series and trash talking into my veins but go DAME

Soonerfan09

I mean I get why OKC people would love RUSS. He’s seemingly committed to a small market franchise - which is basically unheard of today - and he puts in HARD WORK WORK

But chasing down Dame once he went to the bench and the game was decided? This shit about refusing to answer this reporters questions? Maybe one of our OKC dudes can shed some light but I found this interesting (if not self serving): https://newsok.com/article/5627448/westbrooks-next-question-act-is-about-control

Inject this series and trash talking into my veins but go DAME
Trammel is a bigger cuck than @Brick

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Well I made it when it opened yesterday, because I figured Griffin would play (and he still might). I would only put Milwaukee as about a -5 on a normal night, but if Griffin plays for the first time, and they are home for the first time, in what is basically an elimination game for them - I’d probably push that down more.

In general, people don’t give enough credit to home underdogs. As some sort of reference, the Pistons home record is almost identical to the Bucks on the road (26-15, 27-14)

Welp.

NML

Just gonna give me no credit for hitting 3 of 5, including a 2-1 payout with the initial post huh?