• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2019-2020 ERRZZ

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
The beignet boys were announced yesterday

They are ready to get to work

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
@GuyIncognito , let me find out this was you :laughing:

Police in Oklahoma City are conducting an investigation after a man left two voicemails threatening Thunder employees in response to the trade that sent Paul George to the Los Angeles Clippers, according to court documents obtained by Perris Jones of KOCO 5 News.

"Y'all traded Paul George but kept Raymond Felton. You kept Andre Roberson. Do y'all not love Russell Westbrook?" a transcript of one of the voicemails reads. "I hope he kill everybody. I want to kill everybody."

The man, who said he was from Virginia, also made reference to a bomb and threatened to blow things up if he traveled to Oklahoma.

Shortly after hanging up, he called back and threatened Thunder general manager Sam Presti in another voicemail.

Police have obtained a search warrant for the cell phone they believe was used to make the call.
"We defer to the authorities and they can handle the situation as they see fit," the Thunder said in a statement.

Oklahoma City traded George to the Clippers for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, forward Danilo Gallinari, and potentially as many as five first-round picks before 2026. The Thunder then doubled down on their expected rebuild by shipping Westbrook to the Houston Rockets for Chris Paul, two additional first-rounders, and two further pick swaps. Paul is expected to eventually be traded to another team.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't be pretending like you can't get barely past Manassas or Lorton and immediately start seeing people flying Dixie

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
@GuyIncognito , let me find out this was you :laughing:

Police in Oklahoma City are conducting an investigation after a man left two voicemails threatening Thunder employees in response to the trade that sent Paul George to the Los Angeles Clippers, according to court documents obtained by Perris Jones of KOCO 5 News.

"Y'all traded Paul George but kept Raymond Felton. You kept Andre Roberson. Do y'all not love Russell Westbrook?" a transcript of one of the voicemails reads. "I hope he kill everybody. I want to kill everybody."

The man, who said he was from Virginia, also made reference to a bomb and threatened to blow things up if he traveled to Oklahoma.

Shortly after hanging up, he called back and threatened Thunder general manager Sam Presti in another voicemail.

Police have obtained a search warrant for the cell phone they believe was used to make the call.
"We defer to the authorities and they can handle the situation as they see fit," the Thunder said in a statement.

Oklahoma City traded George to the Clippers for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, forward Danilo Gallinari, and potentially as many as five first-round picks before 2026. The Thunder then doubled down on their expected rebuild by shipping Westbrook to the Houston Rockets for Chris Paul, two additional first-rounders, and two further pick swaps. Paul is expected to eventually be traded to another team.

I might occasionally call back to Oklahoma to threaten people, but not Presti.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Welcome to the Moose, Trey Burke!

burke2.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does that restaurant have a 6' ceiling

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Ship leJuan out. Bidding against no one and trading 25 picks? Shameful.

LeBron wants to live in LA? Cool, so do 25,000 other Ohio transplants every single year. Get in line and stay off the freeway and beaches, kthx.

Getting upstaged by the fucking clippers. Chickie and Dr. Buss rolling over in their graves

bruin

Ship leJuan out. Bidding against no one and trading 25 picks? Shameful.

LeBron wants to live in LA? Cool, so do 25,000 other Ohio transplants every single year. Get in line and stay off the freeway and beaches, kthx.

Getting upstaged by the fucking clippers. Chickie and Dr. Buss rolling over in their graves

Stop.
Love ya my guy but you sounds like a angst teenager who wants to spray paint Bron’s Painting in Crenshaw.

Blame Jeanie, if anything. Sucks Cousinnzzz got hurt. Hurts.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Ma’birthright!

Busses should sell to some legal MJ bros or somethibg. This is Dolan-level incompetence at this point. The parallels to the situation in NY are strong.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Yeah. Dolan is a clown, but he kind of stays away from the day-to-days stuff. @NML was right when he said LA was negotiating against itself for Davis, and yet they somehow gave away half the team to get him.

This is after the worst period in recent history, with Magic just up and quitting, made-up memories of Kobe, and the whole “these guys are bums” LeBron as GM fiasco. And now Dwight Howard, who was garbage 5 years ago? Cmon son.

Does LA even make the playoffs in the west? I doubt it

Reactions: NML

bruin

Lakers are a top 3-4 seed.

BeT

Lonzo, Ingram, and Hart. Nice players. Any of em all stars? AD is a top 50 player of all times already. Shouldve gave Nola Jeanie too...

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
2004 #1 pick, lol- fresh as a daisy!!

Edit, he played 9(!) games last year? I guess he will be fresh!!