• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK Corches Hot Seat Thread 2019

Renegade

Charge on!
Also looking like Bob Davie's last year at UNM with how much they regressed last year and him apparently having a health issue.

The new president at UNM was Provost at FSU. If she gets a good report on Kendal Briles from FSU, I think he'd make a lot of sense for them.

Craig7835

Charlie Strong, shit looks like it is falling apart over there

Philip Montgomery

Strong doesn't have a clue in regards to what offense he wants to run. He & Sterling Garbage Gilbert watered down Quinton Flowers so bad,he's not even in the NFL & Gilbert got a head coaching job from that(BTW did anyone see that press conference? Talk about showing your ass when asked who was going to be calling plays) Strong may be out the door.

Derek Mason is back on the list. Opening game he started 3 different QB's I believe

Renegade

Charge on!
Strong doesn't have a clue in regards to what offense he wants to run. He & Sterling Garbage Gilbert watered down Quinton Flowers so bad,he's not even in the NFL & Gilbert got a head coaching job from that(BTW did anyone see that press conference? Talk about showing your ass when asked who was going to be calling plays) Strong may be out the door.

Derek Mason is back on the list. Opening game he started 3 different QB's I believe

I really thought Kerwin Bell was a good hire for them. Still time for them to turn it around, and the backup QB looked much better than Barnett. We'll see, but Bell has a pretty decent track record, though at the lower levels.

Craig7835

I really thought Kerwin Bell was a good hire for them. Still time for them to turn it around, and the backup QB looked much better than Barnett. We'll see, but Bell has a pretty decent track record, though at the lower levels.

We'll see

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Nah, clearly it's some grand conspiracy involving the Illuminati, Donald Trump, rich donors, Lori Laughlin, satanic rituals at Heritage Hall, and kidnapping of Santa Monica College coeds for biological experimentation that has somehow brought down Lynn Swann.

Now, he will he free to run for President of the United States in 2020. Whew! Just in time to save the world from Trump's lizard people invasion!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So Addazio is done, right? They were supposed to be some ACC dark horse last year and he did his best Steve Win Steve impression as usual and now he just let Kansas get their first road P5 win since 2008...and he got his ass absolutely kicked doing so

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So Addazio is done, right? They were supposed to be some ACC dark horse last year and he did his best Steve Win Steve impression as usual and now he just let Kansas get their first road P5 win since 2008...and he got his ass absolutely kicked doing so

He's just a dude being a dude, doe.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
missed it. is he in the hospital from a personal foul?

giphy.gif

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Clay Helton not getting on the plane home

Well, he's gonna look at the tape, make appropriate travel adjustments, and proceed to arrive late in Chicago after a 7-hour layover in Albuquerque. He will then say that despite not arriving to his planned destination, that he was "really proud" of the way he flew, felt like the airline gave it's best effort, and he'll continue to watch tape for more opportunities to arrive at the planned destination next week.

Craig7835

Well, he's gonna look at the tape, make appropriate travel adjustments, and proceed to arrive late in Chicago after a 7-hour layover in Albuquerque. He will then say that despite not arriving to his planned destination, that he was "really proud" of the way he flew, felt like the airline gave it's best effort, and he'll continue to watch tape for more opportunities to arrive at the planned destination next week.

LMAO

bruin

Someone said Chip is coaching like he knows he can’t get fired.
No shit, hermano.

You can’t fire Chip Kelly after 2 years. Would make it seem like UCLA football has unrealistic expectations ala going into UCLAMBB territory.

Needs time. His guys. Still youngest team in the country...

Lightningwar

Administrator
Taggart will get one more year. Now Muschamp getting fired, going to be a DC at FSU would be interesting. If Taggart cant get to 8-4 with Briles as OC and Muschamps as DC. He will never get there.

bruin

Chip Kelly doesn't want to run his wildly successful Oregon offense because it was 7 years ago

Said at his presser:

reporter - are you going to be running the same type of offense you did at Oregon?

chip- no because those guys graduated

rome wasn't built in a day

but, BUT
not getting Burton some snaps, DTR's backup is criminial

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Kalani Sitake is still on the list? Maybe they know something I don't, but after the wins he got over the past two weeks I'd think he'd at most be on the bubble for this list.