• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Last Week of the season. Ice Tulips holding on the last WC berth.

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Exceeded ma'spreadsheet goal by one win, much improved from last year when we exceeded the spreadsheet goal by 10 wins. I don't like to deviate from the spreadsheet that much.

Nevermind, we have a week left? Hopefully I don't win anymore games, I want to make sure to keep it at 91 wins!

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Im just amazed he got 3 scout finds within 1 season who are now some of the best players at their position. Not since wooly have we seen luck like that

I'm pretty sure they were all from before I got the O-codes. You'll be extra pissed when @NML waltzes back into the league in a few seasons to take advantage of the four top-20 prospects his guy found in like 18 months.

Wolfman21

Bro was REAL quick with the, "Yeah, but check out NML's discoveries!" as well. I mean...if i were a wooly, and im not, but if i were...i'd try and cover up my woolyness by allowing someone else to be a wooly as well. That way i could always say, "its not just me"

wooly bully

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Can someone give m the wooly cheat codes so I can, at some point in miserable tenure of running this "team", have someone that can actually hit and field at the same time? Please. I'll send you this "AMY FOR AMERICA" button I stole for @Karl Hungus or @Yankee151 if you do.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@TonyGin&Juice - I think in order to level the playing field and have a fairer game, we should all play with the cheat codes, like a Russia vs USA 1080s Olympics. Then luck is completely taken out of the game, and we'll see who the real winner is.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Bro was REAL quick with the, "Yeah, but check out NML's discoveries!" as well. I mean...if i were a wooly, and im not, but if i were...i'd try and cover up my woolyness by allowing someone else to be a wooly as well. That way i could always say, "its not just me"

wooly bully

I was quick to reply because I was online, dumbass.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
jwh;fihgwbiebfwddhfjhwjfh'iwhfowbdfohjwipfj hwoifhowihfo;wbshvkb snmvbwljknvljwb v'jhs;KVNJLSD/BV/LSNDLVK/NS/LVBJKASBVJAS/BVJ;ABSDVKASBDVJKBSJKDVBJSDBVJ;SBDVJBDJVKBASDKJVBJKSBVJKSDNFLKWJFLW

b30f0c37df8d2c3a69fe777f4386079e.jpg
b30f0c37df8d2c3a69fe777f4386079e.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Travis, can you tell me how the GETTING HOT algorithim works? We took 2 of 3 in our 10 game series against Moscow, so I'm worried about getting swept!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Riggers won 11 in a row, so the Rubberband gonna snap in half an Dublin gonna rape us. You're also doomed, might as well not even show up when you win the regular season ending series against the same team you play in the playoffs.