• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Apparently Mike Vick is a PRO BOWL LEGENDS TEAM CAPTAIN. I know this because the DOG LADIES are fucking riled and sending me petitions all day long! There appear to be at least half a dozen separate petitions! Would this be better if it was organized into a single petition? Or is everyone just signing ALL OF THEM?

Has a petition ever changed anything? I suppose Pro Bowl captain status is one of the few things that actually could be influenced by a petition!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Researching this, I also learned that Terrell Davis is in the Hall of Fame in this version of the simulation? What a timeline to be alive!

I'm still boycotting the Hall of Fame until PEDER is enshrined along with Isam Nazih, Steve Atwater, and Randy Gradishar.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Apparently Mike Vick is a PRO BOWL LEGENDS TEAM CAPTAIN. I know this because the DOG LADIES are fucking riled and sending me petitions all day long! There appear to be at least half a dozen separate petitions! Would this be better if it was organized into a single petition? Or is everyone just signing ALL OF THEM?

Has a petition ever changed anything? I suppose Pro Bowl captain status is one of the few things that actually could be influenced by a petition!

Are they change.org petitions?

bruin

GRUDEN tried to be too cute yesterday. Taking off your best player when he
averaging about 7 yards a carry for a jet-sweep on 4th and short!

CARR being a little bitch maid postgame saying the Chiefs didn't disguise anything!

Too cold!

Wolfman21

Bakers girl getting into twitter fights with a female reporter because the reporter asked the lameduck coach why he wore a "Steelers started it" shirt. Told her to stick to asking questions about football.

The irony in this is that Baker heself chastised a reporter for asking football questions a few weeks back because the reporter had never played football.

Watching the Browns add in a bunch of asshole players and then spontaneously combust is the most believable and satisfying moment of the 2019 nfl season.

bruin

They'll still just run it down KC's throat on Sunday. :sad:

Gonna be the Chiefs demise once again. No run D. Couldn't believe Gruden got cute last Sunday. Jacobs was gashing.

best shot the Chiefs have is to get up on teams and hopefully they sling it.

Got to pay Chris Jones too.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Chiefs have to get a lead so the other teams abandon the run. If they don't they are vulnerable as hell. They need more hog mollies @lugnutt_73

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bakers girl getting into twitter fights with a female reporter because the reporter asked the lameduck coach why he wore a "Steelers started it" shirt. Told her to stick to asking questions about football.

The irony in this is that Baker heself chastised a reporter for asking football questions a few weeks back because the reporter had never played football.

Watching the Browns add in a bunch of asshole players and then spontaneously combust is the most believable and satisfying moment of the 2019 nfl season.

BAKERRRRRRRRRRR

MODEL NASHNUL FRANCHISE

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
TACTICAL loss for PHINS in the final moments, covering the spread and losing to JETS by 1 point to ensure BURREAUX YOUNG

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Kyler looked like garbage today. First chance I’ve had to see much of him. Redzone was on their game non stop

Wolfman21

Another episode of as the browns turn...BAKER throwing the browns training staff under the bus for his crazier brothers(obj) injury. Over/under on how many more months baker is with the browns? 12 is a good place to start

bruin

once that blocked punt happened I slowly saw another brutal comeback loss coming.

but the ONLY thing brutal today is this HANGOVER bros!

KC defense largely improved over the last month. Can win out and hope hope NE slips up one more time for a first round BYE.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
At least they are still leading the CHASE race. Line already looked nasty tonight, gonna be really good with CHASE-Tomlinson-Leonard-Lawrence

Wolfman21

damn, they really make em dumb in the NFL today don't they? Giants DB posts a tweet, during practice, calling a fan a retard. When called out about his insensitive use of that word, he says its a "slang word" where he comes from and that hes grown up using it. He said, and i quote, "My dad always told me, 'Speak freely and own up to what you say.' So I always speak freely as a man, and I speak how I want to speak."

A 12 year old calling another 12 year old a retard....thats one thing...kids are immature and stupid. A 31 year old man calling some random fan a retard on the internet and then the response he gives afterwards...........lol, what a fucking idiot

Wolfman21

and to show they don't get any smarter when they leave football...Domonique Foxworth calls aaron rodgers, "Not a Top 8 QB in the NFL anymore"

Aaron Rodgers with a 102 QB Rating, 23 TD's and 2 INTs with a 65% completion percentage of a 10-3 team.

Wolfman21

damn, they really make em dumb in the NFL today don't they? Giants DB posts a tweet, during practice, calling a fan a retard. When called out about his insensitive use of that word, he says its a "slang word" where he comes from and that hes grown up using it. He said, and i quote, "My dad always told me, 'Speak freely and own up to what you say.' So I always speak freely as a man, and I speak how I want to speak."

A 12 year old calling another 12 year old a retard....thats one thing...kids are immature and stupid. A 31 year old man calling some random fan a retard on the internet and then the response he gives afterwards...........lol, what a fucking idiot

Giants released him today :laughing:

Wolfman21

The best part about this is he obviously didnt wanna be there anymore and the giants save 11 million dollars on next years cap by cutting him....so it ends up being a win-win, lol

Edit: and by win win i mean the giants save money and get an idiot off their team and the idiot gets to go be an idiot somewhere else.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans gave that game and the division away. And mike vrabel just makes some of the stupidest fucking decisions I’ve ever seen.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
SLIDER > BAKER

bi2kjl5ywv441.jpg

ZackMills

Have mercy
DWAYNE actually looked like a competent NFL starter today. Would have been perfectly fine with him celebrating with fans in the stands even though they lost! Must have been because he was auditioning for the next head corch.

EL2enozX0AM7hpW