• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

evil1

I think Brees and Hollywood have fallen into the same trog trap. The national anthem protests were not intended to be anti-flag or anti-military. Instead, they were intended to protest police brutality. Trump and his kind successfully hijacked the controversy to make it seem that people had to chose between being either anti-flag or anti-protest, but that is a false dichotomy. One can be be pro-flag (or pro-national anthem) as well as support the protests against police brutality. In fact, I would argue that anyone who truly respects what the flag/national anthem is supposed to stand for should be supportive of the protests.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I think Brees and Hollywood have fallen into the same trog trap. The national anthem protests were not intended to be anti-flag or anti-military. Instead, they were intended to protest police brutality. Trump and his kind successfully hijacked the controversy to make it seem that people had to chose between being either anti-flag or anti-protest, but that is a false dichotomy. One can be be pro-flag (or pro-national anthem) as well as support the protests against police brutality. In fact, I would argue that anyone who truly respects what the flag/national anthem is supposed to stand for should be supportive of the protests.

No shit

Mame YO

slings rocks
So we fucked up Joey Harrington’s countertops and he is very unhappy about it haha. We have been working to find a solution, but also, I have to admit that I’ve taken a few cracks at his pro stats whenever he calls lol.

Mario cristobal just ordered some tile from us and I assume mark helfrich is still living in his house with all of our stone and tile products @Brick

ZackMills

Have mercy
Well, I'm sure JOEY never hears friendly jabs about his poor performance as a pro from people he doesn't know.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Nah he has been pretty chill about it. Basically we sold him (via his installer) some porcelain slabs and they were stained on the face in a way that you can only see at the right angle in the right light and it’s holding up his project now. I’m not directly involved anymore because it isn’t my account but I assume we will eventually have a solution for him. It’s a bummer because the material is really nice too (until you catch the light at just the right angle)!

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Tonight's Tremendous Find:

Astronaut High defeats Riveria Beach Suncoast in a 1977 game of matching 2 of the prior seasons final 4. Note the NFLers in this BOX SCORE, Senior Cris Collinsworth with 19, Freshman Wilber Marshall with 19, and for Suncoast Sophomore Anthony Carter with 12, who would star as a wide receiver for the Vikings in the 1980's.

1592100379218.png

Mame YO

slings rocks
So ma’boss told Joey to go fuck himself. This will end well!

Sounds like the installers ghosted him and left us to deal with the product claim. Usually we work with the installer who deals with the end user so I can see his frustration because we try to keep to that formula and it ended up that no one was keeping him updated lol. So I can see why he mad.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So ma’boss told Joey to go fuck himself. This will end well!

Sounds like the installers ghosted him and left us to deal with the product claim. Usually we work with the installer who deals with the end user so I can see his frustration because we try to keep to that formula and it ended up that no one was keeping him updated lol. So I can see why he mad.

Hopefully, he writes a 1* Yelp review because 0* isn't possible.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
All arguments for the logic of the market are undermined by the fact that Mame’s place of work remains in business

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
EawGOFlX0AECgSl

giphy.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Ndamukong Suh was in the shop yesterday we made sure not to sell him any of that bunk ass porcelain

dude's arms are bigger than my thighs

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Snyder is getting shaken down by FedEx (also a minority owner lol) to change the name.

What is the absolute most uninspired nickname they could change to? Wildcats or Senators is my guess.

What I'd like to see

1) Washington bureaucrats
2) beltway bandits
3) Landover Lizard people

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Snyder is getting shaken down by FedEx (also a minority owner lol) to change the name.

What is the absolute most uninspired nickname they could change to? Wildcats or Senators is my guess.

What I'd like to see

2) beltway bandits

Pigskins so they have to change the bare minimum

They should go with DC VORTEX and come out looking like an Arena team

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

What I'd like to see

2) beltway bandits