• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The 2020 perpetual OFFSEASON THREAD

Skeeter

Uber felon
Wisconsin will be $100 million in the hole with no season. Tough to have teams without money. Cal has massive debt service to pay on their shifty stadium and Akron is just a wholesale dumpster fire
I wouldn't be surprised if Akron shuts down completely.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Fq1yInkW_400x400.jpg

Lol at this picture with DWAYNE @kella

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I say major contraction. Just have Ohio State, Clemson, LSU, and Alabama play each other in perpetuity in a bubble as farm teams for the SHIELD. Every player gets drafted.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Here we go! Will the NCAA have their cake, eat their cake, or drop their cake on the floor?

I predict the classic Cake #0 scenario!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Maybe this is the timeline where the XFL actually works! They swoop in to claim Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, etc and let them all play in a bubble! All the atholetes drop the student pretense completely!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just came in here to post this. Man, that show has so, so many good screencaps for us.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My coworker informed me that I'm full of shit and that BRASKY is joining the Big XII, not the SEC. I replied "nah, you're mistaken... the Big XII is going to cancel too, and that OU and Texas want to form a MEGA CONFERENCE with the SEC."

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
A spring season will be trash. Nobody with any nfl ability will play. The fucking draft is in April... Just aim for 2021 and hope we have a new president and people will stop acting retarded over this virus.

ZackMills

Have mercy
I am afraid to re-watch the series because I'll find out how much of my dad's schtick is just ripped off from Jack Arnold :laughing:

The community college pottery episode has gotta be one of the most depressing things I've ever watched.

I do his annoyed grunt all the time!

I recently rewatched it (Lenny laughed a good bit at the Pepsi remark) and it was a tough watch if you are Pro-Jack.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wart is doing ok for hisself, he does like a billion animated shows that get dat syndication money and he was also the "Arabs get better food" prison guy in The Night Of

ZackMills

Have mercy
I feel like as a parent, you gotta nix other kids calling your kid "Wart" immediately. No way someone with that nickname makes it in life.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'd argue this is more depressing. Poor Wart.

Yeah, we talked about that one when we were playing ARMA the other night and WART was the saddest story, but I still feel for NORMA being excited and proud of her community college class.

The other great/sad episode is one I just watched the other day.... Kevin goes to work with his dad and learns PLOW THEORY... about settling into being manager of distribution and product support services. The part where Jack has to stand there and TAKE it from his asshole boss right in front of Kevin, man that hits me in the feels.

The end when Kevin and his dad walk home and slam the door and rip their ties off, lol.